𝟎𝟖. 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙠.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 ]
By: Cathedrals Bells
0:00 ─〇───── 3:24
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 ]By: Cathedrals Bells0:00 ─〇───── 3:24⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No one's POV .

❛𝗡𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 his own thumbs nail in anxiousness, his eyes wandered around izana's classroom gingerly. The chocolate-like skinned boy is out of his sight. This is the fourth time this happened in these past few days, izana and kakuchou seems to do things secretly and not informing him at all, his conclusion is it's because the other two has slowly became tired of him and no longer want to play with him anymore which is completely wrong.

"Izana isn't here...kakuchou isn't in his classroom either..." He mumbled under his breath. A sigh soon followed as his face meets the ground in sadness.

"Aoi!!" A familiar voice erupted behind his back, As he confronted it's figure, it really is shinichiro. The tone and the expression used says it all. "Izana and kakuchou left you out again, huh?"

Izana's biological brother and someone who Aoi acknowledged as an older brother other than nahoya and souya. Jogging his way to the silverrete's location, left arm's clutching his school bag, hanging behind his back. An couple of band-aid placed in his forehead and cheek by a sudden brawl he got caught up to this morning.

Clad in his own high school uniform, his raven hair is gelled back into a flamboyant sweptback hairstyle, eyes full of excitement as he caught a sight of the kid he's been really fond to these past few months, standing unattended infront of izana's classroom, which is quite a once in a blue moon accurance as the boy, his younger brother, izana and kakuchou should already be playing in the orphanage by now.

"Shinichiro-nichan!, Do you need something?" Meeting the raven haired with a gleaming face. Aoi approuch it's nearing figure by walking towards him. Seeing the sight of it's band-aided face maked him pout in annoyance, mistaken that shinichiro is getting bullied which is completely far away from the truth.

Catching up with his breath subtly ragged. Aoi abruptly motioned to get his own water bottle in his white backpack, handing it to his older brother which Shinichiro thankfully took. He gulped down all of it contains before giving the bottle back to the waiting kid.

"It just suddenly came to my mind to check on you three." Squating to level the kid's height. He ruffled Aoi's hair into a disheveled mess with a warm grin.

"You're really random." Aoi swatted his palms off his now nest like hair jokingly. Stepping two feet away from shinichiro as he keep staring at his face in wonder.

"Aren't highschool students like shi-nichan supposed to be studying right now?" Aoi questioned with his innocent wandering eyes. Shinichiro couldn't help but sweat profusely in his feet as he realizes how bad of a role model he is and his bandaged up face isn't helping at all.