𝟎𝟐. 𝘼𝙨𝙪𝙞.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙥 ]
By: Hisohkah
0:00 ─〇───── 2:48
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙤𝙥 ]By: Hisohkah0:00 ─〇───── 2:48⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No one's POV

❛𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 neighborhood, Cats and Dogs straying around without any desired location, Tree leaves swaying to wherever the wind leads them to, neighborhood that is now aoi need to be used to, not his sister's and brother's constant latching on him and izana's scolding, really saddening indeed.

"Is your room to your liking, sweetheart?" a loud thud making it's way trough his ears, the sound of his heavy bag consisting of his things from the orphan and izana's parting gift hitting the carpeted floor, weighted down by it's heavyness.

Aoi glances around the room taking steps to inspect the decors and gadgets adorning the room, forest green themed wall paint and sheets, a lot of item placed around but not to the point disturbing. It's neatly done and minimalistic style. definitely passed his taste, no this is higher than he anticipated at all.

he nodded vigorously as a response, left hand clutching at the women's hem of shirt, feeling homesick and walls still guarding at the unfamiliar place even if his adoptive mother is just beside him.

"Why don't we eat lunch first before doing the arrangements." she grabbed aoi's hand, dragging the kid with her downstairs towards the kitchen where three people sitting is found, waiting for them at the table which maked him shiver in his own feet, not fond in communicating to strangers.

Sitting to the other edge of the table is an adult men clad in office uniform smiling at him widely, Next two is a twin his age, the first one looks playful while the other look like he don't want to be here at all.

"sit here, aoi-chan." the woman instructed him to sit in the chair infront of him, giving him an ceramic bowl with a pair of chopstick with it.

"hm? You're aoi right? Mom always blabber about you this past few weeks and i kinda see why." a peach haired afro questioned, wearing a closed eyes smile while gnawing something.

"mitski really wished for me to agree with your adoption, you see." the man in office suite said smiling at aoi to loosen it's evident waryness.

"Oh! I haven't introduced them to you yet, i forgot!" Mitski abruptly said, her hands motioning into circles by pure panic. His husband couldn't help but chuckle at his wife's small mistake.

"This is my husband and your new papa, Higuchi." the woman signals to her right, where the employed men is found, he have a teal colored hair and brown almond shaped eyes. He waved at the kid before continuing to eat his food to not be late at work.