𝟎𝟓. 𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝘿𝙤𝙢𝙚.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘀 𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ]
By: Cuco
0:00 ─〇───── 7:36
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘀 𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ]By: Cuco0:00 ─〇───── 7:36⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No one's POV

❛𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜, white snowflakes keep falling from the sky, uncontrollably. Currently December at 25th, A special occasion to the whole world for the reason that our jesus christ have been born in this very day.

"It's Snowing!!!!" The four kid exclaimed in unison, yelling excitedly, accompanied by the wooden door's loud thud from being forcefully slammed open caused by the four of them pushing it forward all at once.

"Can the four of you calm down first?" Kaolin stated behind their back while holding tsuki in his arms, sweatdropping at izana, kakuchou and the twin's oozing amusement by the snow.

The kawata family is celebrating Christmas in the orphanage which is caused by the three's constant persuasion and bugging.

"No fair, izana!! Didn't we agree that over the line is my territory!? And Nahoya!! Stop forcing souya to eat snow!!"

"You idiot!! Promises are meant to be broken!!"

"Nishishishi~ souya deserves that!!"

It's been exactly a couple of months since kakuchou has joined their circle of friends. The twins befriended the kid disregarding it's odd appearance. hell, they even complimented it saying it's 'super cool' and 'badass' which maked kakuchou both surprised and sweatdropping at the reaction.

"Meow~" The cat purred at his owner in a pleading tone, pairing it with a starry eyes to make his persuading more effective but aoi knew better than be bewitched at that pitiful small face.

Aoi and tsuki remained sulking by the door, still inside the building. aoi pouting in distress because of a big problem.

"Im really sorry, tsuki-chan. but i can't let you go outside in this type of weather..." Aoi's mellow voice trailed as he too want to play snow fights with tsuki but a no is a no in order to prioritize the cat's health.

The five of them decided to play outside in the snow as the twin's and aoi's mother and the orphanage elders are still doing an preparation for tonight's dinner, which gave them a free time to play and mingle around.

"I won't be staying outside that long so i can accompany you here." Saying that while his eyes are directed at his friends already playing form not too far away from him, izana and kakuchou are making a distorted snow dome whilst his big brothers, nahoya and souya is throwing snow balls at each other, the latter let out an chuckle when nahoya got hit straight at the face as a revenge by souya.