𝟎𝟑. 𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 ]
By: liana flores
0:00 ─〇───── 2:42
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 ]By: liana flores0:00 ─〇───── 2:42⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No one's POV

"The ants go marching one by one, hurrah~ hurrah~"

❛𝗧𝗛𝗘 latter's soft voice ringed around the small pathway, who's on his way home from a fun day in school. souta and nahoya is not with him right now because of their reasoning but aoi's ok with that nonetheless, an temporaryly peace from the two's clingyness and pranks sounds great.

Glancing at the drainage canal in his side that is filled with koi fishes, a soldier of red ants following each of his steps.

Speaking about kois, he's kinda fishy about the twin's sudden rejection at going home together. Nahoya have flashed him a stiff smile too before parting which aoi immediately understands that something is really going on with the two's unusual weirdness.

It's been exactly one year since they've became a family, he's been visiting the orphan twice a week. The childrens there couldn't help but to sulk and frown when the boy is about to say his goodbyes everytime it's time to go home.

His adoptive mother and father have been a really loving parents filled with nothing but warmth and affection towards him. sometimes he even asks himself if he deserve such great family every single time he realize how extremely lucky he truly is.

The twin would occasionally accompany him visit the orphan, at first izana was really hostile with the two, but knowing that they're related to aoi calmed him down a bit but his coldness and harsh words is still there.

"-The little one stops to suck his thumb and they all go marching down, to the ground, to get out of the rain. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom"

One day, izana introduced him to a big brother named shinichiro which maked him happy that izana finally found someone he's related to by blood and the one making a first move to be friends with him even tho izana's harsh with people and not the type to talk much.

"The ants go marching two by two, hurr-"

Aoi's little singing got halted when a cat's screeching sound from a not really far away from him caught his attention, the cat sounds like it's experiencing something painful.

It is nothing but a discreet screech but still picked his interest, for it does come from a kitten, the kind of animals that he's been deeply interested at and learning at school.

He sprinted his way to the cat, which led him into a playground. A group of snotty small kids at his age is holding a white furred kitten by it's skin harshly. Luckily, they don't have that much strength to all the way strangle the kitten as the hand is still a kid's ones and small but it still hurts to the kitten.