𝟎𝟒. 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ 𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙐𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 ]
By: Lamp
0:00 ─〇───── 5:16
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[ 𝙔𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙐𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙪 ]By: Lamp0:00 ─〇───── 5:16⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

No one's POV

"What do you think about my new friend tsuki, Izana-kun?" aoi pushed the kitten's frightened form infront of izana's face, showing off the cat with a wide grin and glimmering eyes making the other sweatdropped at his friend's eagerness.

But unbeknownst to him, the feline just want to sprint and run away from this dude just by the scary stares he's been recieving since they've arrived, which is an half an hour ago but it feels like a whole day to him as the time passes by so slow in his point of view.

They're currently taking a walk in the orphanage's outskirts, which they always does every single time. Walking side by side while aoi's the one leading their conversation into topics about his day and the things he learned from school as usual as the other just listens and give a remark here and there, their typical interaction method as always.

"Are you sure he doesn't scratch you?" the other questioned his green eyed friend to assure if the animal hurts him because if so, he would gladly kill the kitten right here, right now without any remorse and hesitation.

Thinking how cats lives is not as worthy as humans lives. well, it's not like he cares about both as long as he and 'his' aoi is alive, nothing more matters.

"Yep!" Aoi quickly responded. "-but he scratches nahoya-nichan and papa. I don't know what they did to alarm tsuki tho." he next followed with a deep frown. rubbing and tracing the cat's right paw, earning him purrs from the living animal.

"That's good." izana casually stated while smirking at himself, satisfied at the news that nahoya got scratched by the cat and a multiple times at that. Aoi couldn't help but sweatdropped at this, knowing how izana always hated nahoya since they met for some unknown reason.

"Here, hold him like this then pat his back repeatedly." Kaolin handed the kitten to izana carefully. the feline protested at first but soon gave up as izana motioned to take him in his own accord which maked the kitten's whole body to stiffen and no longer purring. "He really love being petted and spoiled with treats, you see."

"Eer- like this?" izana voiced out while trying his best to follow the instruction the other have given him. He quite struggled at holding the cat still because of it's flexible and squishy body type.

"Woah~ he became petrified! He won't even dare scratch your skin." aoi inspected the kitten's stiff form with wander and shock, poking one of it's paw.

"I haven't seen him this frightened before." putting his index finger at his chin and eyes squinting in a thinking manner.

"His eyes are beautiful." izana's eyes shot at the cat's heterochromic ones, in the left eye is blue while the other is yellow which maked the kitten look extremely cute and exotic, it's smooth snowy white fur complimenting his unmatched eyes.