Meeting The Tomato

3rd chapter! This one's even longer than the previous ;) Enjoy, and let me know if anything needs fixing!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I got out of the taxi, the smell of petrichor bombarded me, as the rain continued to fall softly. I make sure to hug my backpack-the only luggage I brought, closely to me. I  don't want my only change of clothes getting soggy now.  

I close the taxi door as I look up, scanning the front courtyard of the mansion. Yui also gets out behind me, getting her suitcase from the trunk, "tch, useless" she mutters out, slamming the door behind her. 

This angered the taxi driver, making him abruptly accelerate, splashing a certain someone with pavement water, and unfortunately, that was me. Oh come on, don't take your anger out on a 7 year old man! 

Coincidentally, a gust of wind assaulted me on all 4 sides, making me a shivering mess of dirty road side water and soggy clothes. This is going great, I think to myself, as I'm walking behind Yui, up to the 10 feet tall metal gates. 

She made a simple push and the metal gates creaked open. Plot magic am I right? At this moment, the rain turned from a light shower to a heavy downpour. The sound of heavy raindrops deafened my ears. 

This results in Yui dragging her suitcase and sprinting for the door, leaving me behind in my thoughts. Sigh~ and here I wanted to savor the pretty courtyard before going to my death. Oh well, while I'm being held here, I'm sure I'll get to explore every corner of this place. I thought, while taking a glance at the distant run-down church. 

"Yui nee-san wait for me" I shouted, sprinting up to her and reaching my hand out. Yep, I'm just an innocent little bean, don't leave me behind sis!~ 

She quickly flicks away from my hand, "Tsk, don't touch me with your dirty hands." She says as she quickly distances herself from me, taking larger strides forward. 

"And I'm not your sister!" She shouts, glaring back at me, as she forces her way through the front wooden door.  

Sigh~ Oh Yui why do you have to me so mean. I'm just trying to amend our relationship, since we will be in the same sinking boat for the next couple of months... Ah whatever, teenagers, am I right?  I think, looking helplessly at her back.  

Brrr it's fucking cold, why am I still standing out here? I speed up my pace and arrive at the front door, it's at least 10 times taller than me. I look around and see Yui bent over, kneeling over the red headed vampire. 

He's lying on a red, velvety sofa, next to him is a Victorian styled vase. On top of the polished wooden floor lays a soft rug with circular patterns. This feels rich. I look down, cringing as my mud covered shoes stand on top of it. Ah whatever, I mean their dad can just buy another one. I think to myself, while looking at the scene that was about to occur. 

"I-I think he's dead"  she says, startled, putting her head on his chest. "He has no heart beat!" she shouts, looking back at my unamused face. How many times have I read and seen this scene? 100+ times? 

"Tch- what do you think you're doing? Yelling at Ore-sama and disturbing Ore-sama's sleep." The tomato says irritatingly, while grabbing Yui's shoulders.  

"EEEKKKK" She screeches, wide eyed. Ouch. I cover my ears with my shivering hands, unsuccessfully attempting to  block out the noise. 

She visibly flinches, surprised at how loud she could scream. Then she unsuccessfully tries to push the egotistical vampire off. "W-What do you m-mean? You aren't d-dead??!" she stammers out, surprised at the cold touch of the vampire.