Bullied

Chapter 21! Not really proud of this one. Just randomly wrote it... Idk how this will contribute to the story later on... I started writing this one really late :I Anyways, enjoy I guess lmao. 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As the door opened, what my entered my sight wasn't the red fiery hell I imagined, instead, it was a bustling hallway with kids rushing to their class.

Huh?! Wasn't it completely quiet 30 minutes ago? And why are they running around like school had just started? Everyone should've been in class already... I stared confusingly at the scene in front of me.

However, I didn't have any more time to think about it, before I caught the attention of some students. A couple students that ran by seemed to notice me awkwardly standing there, and unfortunately, one of them were the fangirls.

"OMG it's the whore's child!" She yelled out, turning some heads towards me. She was in a group with her friends, and once the others noticed me, they giggled and whispered amongst each other while looking at me mischievously.

Ahh big sis, where are you?! I'm about to be bullied on the first day of school! Well, at least I'm getting the proper high school experience. I sarcastically thought while looking at the group of girls with a flat face. I mean they're innocent high school girls, what's the worst they can do?-

Before I could even open my mouth, one of the girls walked up to me in a gleeful smile. She forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me into her group. I didn't try to pull my arm away, because well- I was an adult woman, I'm not going to get into a fight with jealous high school stans!

The girls towered over me as they looked down at me with smirks on their face. I tilted my head up while staring innocently at them, just listening in.

"Where should we hide her?" One of the girls asked. Hide n seek? I'm down for this!

"Hmm... how about the abandoned music room?" The one who dragged me over suggested.

"NO! That's where Shu sleeps, how can we just wake him up?!" The girl who initially called me out, shouted back.

"How about the unused janitor's closet? I'm sure none of the brothers would go in there!" The girl who dragged me over suggested again.

It was as if a lightbulb lit up on top of all the girls' heads, as they looked at me with an evil expression.

"Hehe~ That will be perfect, no one checks that part of the school anyways, so it won't matter if she screams for help" The initial girl giggles back at her group.

"I can't wait to see how that bitch reacts, imagine her face when she realizes her daughter is lost." Another girl laughs almost manically.

Why is everyone in this school a psychopath? Is this school a rehab for psychotic children? Ah~ Whatever, them hiding me could be the best thing I could wish for. I won't be meeting any more troublesome characters today!

They dragged me down the crowed and chaotic hallway, and since there were so many students, none of them noticed I was being dragged against my will- Well, I didn't really show any signs of struggle, I just let the pull me like a rag doll.

As we got deeper into the school, the amount of students decreased more and more, until the only students seen was the group that was dragging me.

"Let's hurry up, I don't want to be too late for my first class, Subaru is in it!" One of the girls shouted, which led the group to hurry up the pace.

It was already hard enough for me to keep up with my short legs, so when they increased their speed, I tripped and made one of my slippers come off. Oh no! My shoe!- I looked behind at the slipper that kept on growing smaller and smaller.

None of the girls seemed to notice and at their pace, we quickly made it in front of an old, dusty door. There were no windows to this door, it was just a creaky wooden door.

"You can only blame your slut of a mom, kid!" A girl said to me while the others undid the door's lock with a bobby pin.

Once the door creaked open, the girls pushed me in, and they immediately closed the door after me. They pushed me so hard I fell on my bottom, I sucked in a breath of cold air as I made contact with the floor.

Ouchie~ You didn't have to push so hard! I thought with a pout on my face.

Once the door closed, everything was pitch black, as no light from the hallway went through the door. Then a slight clicking sound came from the door being locked from the outside.

Now it was completely silent, I could only hear my pounding heart and haggard breathing. That was more running than I've done combined in both lives- This school is huge!

I stayed seated in my original position, as I didn't want to trip in the dark. Now what- Do I just take a nap and wait till someone finds me? I let out a faint sigh from regret.

Ahh why didn't I think more far ahead?! What am I going to do for the next couple of hours? I should've resisted!

I stayed in this position for a couple more minutes, until I finally had enough and abruptly stood up. Okay! We'll just explore what's in the place for the next couple of hours then! I thought optimistically while patting off the dust from my pants.

The silver haired butler who was still observing me from the dark had a conflicted expression on his face.

'Should I go report this to him? But is this important enough to report? Sigh- I'll just report back to him then, I don't want to get punished.' He thought before teleporting to the nurse's office.

There, Karl was now sitting in his chair at his desk with a white doctor's coat. He was currently typing something onto the computer.

"Yuuri?" He called out once he noticed that the butler was back. 'Why did he come back so soon? Did something happen?' He thought while glancing at the man to the side of him.

"Master, I have come to report something on the girl." Yuuri said with a bow.

"Very well, tell me," Karl said with a smidge of interest in his voice.

"The girl... She got dragged into a janitor's closet, and can't get out..." He said slowly, unsure whether it was worthy of being reported.

"... Is that all?" Karl said with a brief pause. 'And here I thought something major occurred' He thought with slight disappointment.

"Yes... Would you like me to get her out of the room?" Yuuri nodded while asking carefully.

"No need. Observe how she handles it," Karl commanded before turning his attention back onto the computer screen.

"Yes Master," the butler gives a deep bow before vanishing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Umm... I don't really know why I included this chapter... encountered a brain block today. Idk... We'll see how I plan to develop this tomorrow lmao.