Breakfast With Karl

Chapter 20! Today you guys get a longer chapter :0 Anyways, shit is getting spicy, enjoy! Let me know if anything needs fixing :) 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A loud growl came from my stomach as I continued walking down the empty hallway.

Why couldn't they wake me up earlier? I didn't even get to eat breakfast yet! I pouted while touching my stomach.

Something's off about this place... It's way too quiet for a school, even if everyone was in class. I scrunched my eyebrows as I walked pass a classroom.

I stood up on my toes and peered through the glass window on the door. Strangely, it was empty, there wasn't a teacher or student present.

School should've started, there should be students here... Maybe this class is for later in the day! I tried suppressing my unease by making up an excuse before continuing to walk forward.

This continued for each classroom I walked pass, each one being as empty as the first one.

A shive started to creep up my back as I goosebumps appeared on my arm. Where is everyone? Where are the brothers? It's like all the girls I saw a few moments ago all disappeared!

My breathing started to get uneven, as the pressure in my chest started to increase from the unease. I better get the fuck outta here-

As I was about to start sprinting back to the hallway I was just in, I caught the noise of people whispering.

People! I guess it was just my luck then. Although I told that to myself, I didn't really trust that judgement at all. Either way, I quickened up my pace towards the room where the noise came from. I'm not staying in this hallway for another minute, I'm getting bad vibes from it!

The closer I got to the door, the louder my heart beat in my chest. Why am I so nervous? It's fine Yuu, you're in a top-notch private school, nothing will happen! I comforted myself.

When I came in front of the sky blue door, I looked at it for a second before unhesitatingly pushing it open. Although I didn't notice it, the whispering had already stopped when I was 10 feet from the room.

The moment I pushed it opened it, the smell of disinfectant was the first thing I noticed, which left me momentarily stunned.

I then looked around the room. It was like a mini hospital room, there were beds with blue separators between each one. There was a refrigerator to my left, a desk in front of me, and a first aid kit on the wall to my right.

Oh no- Why am I here?! My eyes slightly widened as I looked at the person in front of me.

Sitting in front of the desk was a tall man sitting cross-legged, as if he was expecting my arrival. He has a head of blond hair and his gold eyes under his glasses showed indifference underneath, as he observed my expression.

And this is Mr. Reinhart, no- Karl Heinz. I swallowed my saliva nervously as I looked at the Karl Heinz in disguise. Just what is my luck?! I meet the mastermind of this world the moment I enter school!

There was a bit of interest now displayed in Karl's eyes, as he looked at the kid in front of him. He seemed to notice the fright the slipped into my eyes the moment I saw him. 'Just who are you? How do you know about me?' He looked at me with narrowed eyes.

There was a brief moment of silence as I formulated a plan to get out of this situation. Oh shit, He's a lot hotter in person- NO! Yuu, he's a dangerous man! I have to feign innocent and leave the room ASAP!