12.

Coming back to home in bus felt weird, Sana was missing Sid and the car ride with him. Her nonsensical talks which she did with her family and friends, she found safe to do that with Sid too.. He was so patient with her and a great listener but she was curious to know about him and his family too. It felt good to have introduced to his friend Sumit yesterday evening when he came to walk again in the park. Sumit was easy going, jovial person, she connected with him so easily and him calling her 'Bhabhi' felt so new to her. She blushed just thinking about that.

Looking out the window she thought how life has changed within a week. Did she think when she joined the company that she will meet someone who would sweep her floor away, make her heart flutter like the way it did when ever she see's him and fall in love. She spent more time in front of mirror to look more pretty just for his eyes. So many new things she is doing unconsciously. There is so many things that she still doesn't know about him, like his favorite color, his fav song.. but she has been an open book to him. He knows almost everything about her because of her non stop talks. 

Her thoughts were completely filled by his presence when her phone rang.. 

"Hello" she said with a smile seeing the name displayed in SS🚘.. "Missing me?" Sid asked. "Hmm.. yes.. aap?" "Me too darling, I have this meeting at 6 and preparing for it but I couldn't focus.. as this time is ours." Sid said with a frown.

"You should focus on that Sid, I don't want to be your distraction and keep you away from your work. Please don't let this ruin all your hard work that you have done." Sana said sternly and worried.

"You can never be a distraction baby, never think that.. in fact you are my lucky charm and talking to you will make things better, never worst." Sid consoled her.

"Hmm.. okay but keep the phone down and work, we will talk tomorrow and today evening I cannot come out for walk, we are expecting guest and I will be helping my mom for cooking." Sana said. 

"Okay, even I don't know if I will make it today as this meeting can go long and I might reach home late, but I will ride by your community before going home and beep my trademark horn.. just show your face in the balcony.. will you?" he asked.

Sana smiled with his small demand, "Yes... of course. Aur kuch?" 

"Yes.. a kiss? Milegi?" Sid asked smiling. Sana shocked and gasped hearing his demand.. This was first time he is asking for a kiss from her. He has been kissing her hand, once in her forehead but she never imagined him asking for a kiss in phone like this so bluntly.. "hugh?? What??" 

"Kiss baby.. ek kiss milegi? like this ummmaahhhh... not that difficult..right." he again asked shamelessly, even giving her a demo!

"Are you mad? I am in bus. I am keeping the phone.. Bye" shying Sana said.

"No.. dare you keep the phone down without giving me the kiss.. de de na.. darling it's just in phone.. don't need to be shy.. UMMAAHH.. see easy.. now I gave you two, you also have to give me two.." shamelessly Sid was pestering Sana. He wanted her to open up and be free to him. She was  free talking about everything in the world but when it comes to physical she become silent, shy and change the topic. Sid was adamant to make her comfortable talking and showing the love physically. It's natural to express the love physically as well. He knew his limit and will never cross that but opening her to him was important to him. So he pushed and didn't feel embarrassed doing that. 

"I can't Sid, please.. this is sooo embarrassing..  Hey Bhagwan.." with low voice she expressed her feeling. "Ab tere Bhagwan yahan kahan se aa gaye.. okay give me a flying kiss.. can you do that?" Sid asked. "You are too pushy Sid, you know that.." Sana said "Haan chal teek hain.. now quick I have to go to meeting.."