34.

Nervousness is something that everyone experiences one time or the another. It feels like a combination of anxiety, dread and excitement all at once. Anything that causes apprehension or fear can lead to feelings of nervousness. They can be brought on by good experiences and negative ones like Sana and Sid were having the same complex feelings after facing the big day of their life. Nothing could be compared with the feeling they experienced today. They felt like a judgement day that society will do either by accepting or rejecting the love they have for each other. Sometimes they wonder who are others to decide for them for what they feel for each other. But this is the world they are living in and has to follow certain norms to be included in the part of world they are in.

Visiting Sana's parents was stressful for Sid but finally accomplished it and now he felt much relaxed. Mom coming with him was a relief, the 'Plan' that she made to accompany him was blockbuster. The support he and even Sana got from her was immense. Now when he visualize what if he had to handle that all alone, gave him an adrenaline rush. They reached home after having lunch at Sana's place, and everyone was tired mentally, his mom was very quiet, Abhi has slept in car itself and Kajal took him to her room and excused herself for a nap. Sid came to his mom's room after changing his clothes to something comfortable. She was in bed laid down with the air conditioning on.

"Kya hua maa, you don't seem to be fine since we came back. Sab teek hain? Itni chup chap kyun ho?" he asked with concern, sitting towards her leg side and massaging it.

"I hope sab teek ho jaye beta, bas thodi tension ho rahi hain.. Sana's family seem to be very honest, simple and innocent people just like her... but... her father seems to be very adamant with his ideologies. Now I have this fear of your horoscope match. I hope aur koi problem na ho.. already itne hurdles ho rahe hain." mom said worried massaging her forehead.

"Aap jayada tension mat lo. Don't take so much stress. You had always told me to be positive, 'Acha socho toh Acha hoga' pravachans now you only are talking like this... not done maa." he crawled to his head side and started massaging her head. "You take a nap, I will make you a Jhanatedhar chai later.." he said smiling and switched off the light, closed her rooms door slightly.

He took his mobile out of his pocket and texted Sana

Sana

Teek hain tu Moti

He laid in the bed himself waiting for her reply and drifted off to sleep.

He woke up around 6pm in the evening from the noises coming from outside of his room. it was Abhi and his friend from the neighbor playing in the porch. He freshened up and picked up the mobile to see any reply from Sana, but to his dismay there was none, she has actually not even seen his message. It made him worry!

He went towards kitchen and made chai for everyone, he makes a good chai and during weekends his mom specially ask him to make his trademark chai. He besides crushed ginger also add cinnamon, clove, pepper and cardamom powder to make it more flavorful. Kajal and mom was already sitting in the living room discussing something.

"Yeh lo.. Chai.." he forwarded the chai mugs to both of them and sat down in the couch with his own big cup of chai keeping his legs on the table.

"I don't know why Sana is not replying to my message, I am worried, I hope everything is fine on her side" he said to both of them.

"Oh! really.. call her and see if she picks up... ho sakta hain busy ho ya koi aur baath ho. Don't worry" Kajal said to ease him down.

"Hmm..I will call her or just go there and take a walk" he said.

"No.. don't go there, they know you now. Pata nahi baachi kon de constraints main hogi! don't go and aggravate things for her. Give her some time. I am sure she must be eager to talk to you as well.. so wait and don't come to any conclusions" his mom said which made sense as well, but who can soothe the horrified condition Sid was feeling now. It was just one person who can give that comfort and that was Sana.. her voice or her giggle or her text or her face something that can stop his disturbed mind to calm.