41.

"You need to talk to him Sana... Communication can solve any problems. You can cook whatever stories in you mind, run your imagination wild, assume anything... but the reality might be different. His reasoning might be a contrast to what you might have thought. Jab maine phone nahi utaya, tere messages ka reply nahi kiya toh tune kya kya imagine kiya... but reality was different, right...my phone was switched off... I didn't check that... my mistake , I agree but it was different right, not bitter like you thought. It might be same with him... Avoid assumptions!" Sid said making Sana understand, though he was furious but her love for her father made his enraged temper to take a back seat, right now he had to deal with sensitive Sana and that too very tactfully.

"Par... he is ignoring me!" Sana said whining.

"Fight past the wall and break it down na... hain toh tere Papa hi na... woh nahi kar rahe toh tu jaa unse baath kar... Choti nahi ho jayegi agar tu initiate karegi talk toh. Clear it up, ask him all the questions that is bugging you.. find the issue and try to solve it" he said very softly, fondling her long silky straight hair massaging the scalp.

"Hmm... you are right... when he was ignoring me, I just brooded over that and made a barrier around myself and doubted me and everyone... I will talk to him... " she mumbled, yawning.. closing her eyes, listening to his heartbeat.. dhak dhak..dhak dhak.. and his stroking her hair was making her sleepy and she drifted off to sleep... with eyebrows bought together,  pouted, open lips... she crashed out, just like that!!! 

Sid was astonished to see the girl in his arms just sleeping like a baby. The girl who just few moments ago was in a different zone... in an emotional roller coaster ride was just calm and flaked out in a blur! He chuckled and admired the sleeping beauty who without any inhibition, any reservations, shyness, nervousness, boundaries or awkwardness.. just slept hugging him in his chest. 

He felt proud at that moment, a smile creeped in his face, she was so close to him, closeness he had always dreamt of and reality seemed so much better. He never thought he will be experiencing this euphoria of holding her in his arms like this in his bed, this soon, before there nuptial. 

He admired her face, her hair, her nose her plump lips, little swollen with the kiss, her neck, her shoulders and a hickey on that and deep down her bosom, popping out of her deep neck top showing most part of her fair milky bulgy skin, pressing down on his bare chest... making him hard again. This was way too erotic for him.. 

He distracted his eyes from that and looked down at her waist, which was showing a bit of her skin as her suit pulled up a bit with the position she was sleeping, he caressed the naked skin there with his hands which were holding her lightly.

Legs, which were covered by skin color tight leggings, matching the color of her top, hugging his thighs showing her small feet which had pink nail paint. He was fascinated by her feet, he wanted to hold them in his hands and feel them. He never left a chance to hold them when they are in the car and she usually sits cross legged and he held her feet, massaging it and feeling it. But right now he dare not to move and disturb this sleeping beauty snugging him and snoozing.

He too drifted off to sleep not before taking a selfie of them in this position. He had an album filled with this stolen moments of Sana and himself and checked it out every night before going to sleep. 

Sana woke up first, feeling cold air from the air conditioner, she was not used too with this chilly temperature around her and she always feels more cold compared to her family members. She flinched opening her eyes with the rooms bright light. She wheezed to see herself snugged in Sid's chest hugging him and sleeping almost above him. She wondered how she went off to sleep when they were talking so seriously, but she felt relaxed, fresh, energized with this nap.