37.

Sana was back home after the hectic day at work. She felt tired, sleep deprived! She slept in the car for all forty minutes of drive back home. This was the first time she slept in the car and Kishore Kumar music playing in the car felt like a lullaby to her and she didn't realize when her eyes closed and she went off to sleep. She took shower, changed her clothes to night suit and went to kitchen to get her evening chai from her Amma.

"Amma, did Appa go to check the horoscope, he isn't back yet?" She asked sitting in the kitchen slab drinking the Chai and Mysore Bonda her mom was making, fresh out of the oil combined with coconut chutney.

"No, he didn't go... kuch kaam aa gaya tha unko office main, so he couldn't make it...Pata nahi abhi tak wapis bhi nahi aaye! He only asked me to make this. Tere liye bana diye, unke liye aur Subbu ke liye baad main garam garam bana dungi." She said switching off the stove.

"Hmm.. okay" Sana wondered shrugging her shoulder, why he didn't go to check the horoscope, but she ignored may he might be really having some urgent office work.

Sid also came back home after dropping Sana and getting some grocery item his mom asked him to bring from Supermarket. He was happy the whole day, the easiness Sana reflected today with him, that never happened before. Maybe the burden from her shoulders that she is doing something behind her parents back got over and she felt independent, free. unencumbered by her guilt. She felt more confident now with this relation and it was evident today and not missed by Sid, as he is naturally observant and guesses very well what other person thinks about and feels about, and Sana was an open book to him. He knew what she thinks, feels, and believes upon.

When she slept in the car today he was surprised. He was talking about something that happened in the meeting, concentrating the road and traffic, he realized that she was eerily quiet. When he turned, he saw his beautiful Sana sleeping with her legs crisscross, head slanted towards the window, with a pout and mouth little open. She was in deep sleep and he with great affection admired her, he drove slow, in speed bumps, didn't horn and slowed down the volume of the song as well. He has not seen her sleeping and he wanted to capture this moment, he took his phone out and clicked photo of his sleeping beauty to keep it in his album to treasure.

He reached home and called his mom, "Maa grocery rakh diye hain... in kitchen.. Please make some Chai. I will freshen up and come" he went towards his room and came back to sit in the living room after few minutes with Kajal and mom.

"Tu kab jaa rahi hain? How come Dinesh has sent you for so many days?" he asked Kajal teasingly.

"Dinesh is coming tomorrow here, he cannot live without me and Abhi... I will be here till Rakhi and leave the next day" she informed.

"Maa you take rest today, we will go and have some Chat for dinner. Kya khayal hain Kajal?" he asked as he know what will be the reaction coming.

"Oh wow.... yes yes yes.. I am in... lets call Sana also na.. she will love it too.." Kajal suggested.

"Haan haan kyun nahi... but she was tired today, don't know if she will come but I will ask her. Wait.. let me text" he said

"No... no need Sid, keep her low for few days Beta. Abhi abhi her parents know about her relation with you, give her and them some time, understand... Woh bechari koi bhi bahana bana ke aa jayegi kyunki she respects you and us, but it will not go well with her father. Don't put her in an odd situation" Sid's mom suggested.

"Ugh.. actually you are right... what will I do without you maa... Chalo ready ho jao... I will take the car out" he picked Abhi in his arms and went out for some family time. He has not spent good quality time with Kajal since she has arrived, been in some tension or the other but today he felt satisfied and relaxed and wanted to celebrate it and what's the best way to do that other than a Chat party followed by Kulfi and then UP special Meetha pan..