Chapter-12

TA DA!!!!!!

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!

Finally my birthday is not in lockdown!!

Klara's pov

Last night after the very awkward moment, the one where I forgot my own birthday, i decided to sleep because tomorrow is going to be a very long day .
And i have this feeling that something is going to happen..

I ate dinner with the fam then slept after again gazing my beautiful dress.

Next day

"Happy birthday KLARAAAA!!!"

"Oh my god thank you everyone"
My whole family was there holding balloons, cake, caps, glitters etc.
Its my first time celebrating a birthday, and i am so excited.

One by one everyone came and hugged me and wished me happy birthday.
"Okay Klara come downstairs after fresh up" my mother said and i murmured okay and they left.
As it is my birthday i decided to wear a good dress. Its green in color with white little flowers.

When i went downstairs everything was decorated so cutely that you can't take your eyes off

When i went downstairs everything was decorated so cutely that you can't take your eyes off .

"Mom dad why did you do this we were already going out to celebrate you didn't had to"

"Oh shut up it's your first birthday after so many years with us, don't be so grumpy now come i made your favourite breakfast" my sweet mother again hugged me and took me to the dining table.
I can never get bored of this sight, my whole family sitting together enjoying together laughing together,

I wonder what would my life be if i wasn't kidnapped?

I used to get special beatings on my birthday from my kidnappers why you may ask? Well because they used to say that why i am growing up and consuming things?
Well it doesn't make any sense, they both are dead but still haunt me in my nightmares. Or when something that triggers me , Most of the time i sleep with Mom and Dad only ( I know you might be thinking is she a kid? Well for my parents i am always going to be their little girl)
Our breakfast went normally, then i persuaded my brothers to come and dance with me , well Lorenzo and Mario declined the offer because they have very important meeting and will join me and rest of the brothers soon.
Well what can i expect?
So here we are shouting MAMACITA on top of our lungs.

*ring ring*

Klara- hello?

Sarah- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE

Klara- oh my god , thank you bestie

Sarah- Open your fuckn door