Chapter-38

Azrael's pov

I was able to hear everything, i felt like i was stuck somewhere and was not able to move. I tried so hard to say something, to respond something but i was like in a dark place.
I was able to hear a machine's sound.
From what I figured, hospital bed was it .
Everyone were coming and saying but what made me the happiest was my angels words. She was being so sad and unhappy that it made my heart ache.
Marry her. Of course i plan to do .
She loves me so much.
She is the only one who is able to handle my inner beast.
I tried to reach her and amazingly i did.
I felt my hand move.

"Of i will marry you and did you really forgot about the baby making process hmm love" i said quite frankly but my throat was so dried.

"Oh my god you are here , how much i missed you" her eyes filled with tears.

"Why do you cry so much love" i said but then coughed.
She quickly rushed towards the side desk and took a water bottle , i tried to sit up but hissed in pain.
She held me closely and made me sit and i drank the water.

"Wait, i will just go and call doctor" she didn't wasted any second for my reply and went outside.
God i love her so much.

"Ahh Mr King finally you are up. How are you" Dr pete came , he was my mafia doctor and i have known him since my childhood.

"Just little bit of pain" i chuckled its nothing much because of my tolerance to pain.

"You never change do you."

"I will quickly check you up" pete said.
He did some weird things with machines , took some blood of mine with the syringe but i didn't felt a single pain but klara on the other hand hissed when syringe was injected at my arm.

I will not feel any pain but she will because that's her nature.

"I will come after the results , if anything happens call me" pete said and exited the room.

Suddenly then klara started hitting me lightly at my shoulders.

"Why stupid why! Why did you had to Take that stupid Bullett you know you could have died but you know you had to become that stupid fucking superman why Azrael why! What if something happened to you do you even realise how many people love you fuck that how much your family loves you why you don't care about anything ! That bullet was meant for me why did you Jumped ! What is something dangerous happened to you!" She started shouting.
I held her closely and tried to calm her down.

"Calm down please love, if there were hundreds of bullet i would have not hesitated for a second and would gladly take them all, because i love you so much , it was just bullet-

Before I could complete the sentence she slapped my leg.
"Don't you dare complete the sentence!
Just promise me you won't do reckless things" she quietly said.

No words can describe her, how much i love her , how much i cherish her. She is a pure angel.
My angle to be precise.

"I promise love" i smiled.

There were claps heard my face towards the front gate and there stood my family. Even my nephew Alex.

"Wow uncle ray ray and flower that was so romantic. It was so good . It was just from the movie like princess diaries" alex wiped his fake tear.
Klara's face was fully red, her ears and cheeks were like cherry tomatoes.
Ryan and i looked at each other and laughed.

"That was so so so"

"Mom now not you too" i whined like a five year old boy.
Am i really a mafia don?