Chapter-16

VERONICA KING'S POV

When i saw Amelia's daughter, i knew she was the one. Nobody has yelled at Azrael except me and Robert. Even Ryan doesn't yell at him. And top of that when he said he apologised, i was about to fall. This kid has inherited all his grandfather's, father's trait. I knew i and amelia had to play cupid's role in Azrael and Klara's love life.
Oh my god , yesss!!
Time to give my best friend a call.

"Ameliaaa"

"Oh my god Veronica I am here you literally just woke me from my half sleep" amelia responsed

"Yeah sorry"

"Are you thinking what i am thinking?" She asked

My eyes went wide.

"You too saw it right!!! I knew it ." I again yelled

"Shut up V, everyone saw that, now we have to match these lovely birds" amelia said happily

"How ams? Klara hate Azrael for her hamster and Azrael don't want her" i explained

"Hshh V, Lorenzo gifted klara an dog, i think so she might have forgotten about hamster and for how to start their love story come for dinner today"

"Perfect see you at 8" i said.

I already love you klara , can't wait to be your mother in law.!

Lorenzo's pov

Lily
Lily
Lily

That's what my mind is on right now. I am not even understanding what a shit klara is saying.

"Hello lolooooooo" she screamed on top of her lungs.

"For god sake's klara i am right here don't shout" i said

"Oh yeah? What i have been saying about like past fifteen minutes?" She asked .

To be honest I don't even know what she said. All i have been doing is thinking about Lily. How is she?
Is she safe? Does she know about me?
She was the first girl who didn't tried to make a move on me . Well except klara, i won't ever forgot klara if something happens between me and lily. It wasn't my first time meeting Lily, we used to go at same Highschool. She never retorted my charms.
What? Don't judge me ! I am not an Don by just an blink.
I have to be cold and heartless so that my enemies don't see my weakness.
At Klara's party i knew something was going to happen between Azrael and klara, the way she and Azrael talked, well that kid is eighteen but he is very potential and determined. About mafia? Well mafia is going good , it very hard when you are the one to see whole country's illegal things.
There are small groups which work under me so that prospective of work can be handled patiently.

"Yeah i was saying mom said that some guests are coming over for dinner" oh yeah i forgot she is still here.
Dinner? Hmm . The Kings .!
Mom i know you are playing cupid's role but she is klara! She sure damm has De Luca's traits. I will go try to talk to lily.

"Okay lolo i am going to take walk with Mr Oreo byee" klara said .
I waved and she left.

I need to have information about lily . Damn you lily!

"Mike i need you to gather every information about Lily Rivera. Her apartment details, her working place, her family everything!"

Mike is my right hand, and mario is underboss.
"Oo finally the great bad mafia don is in love" Mike said

"Shut up mike gather the details in two days" With that i hung up the call.

Can't wait to make you MINE lily!