𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

"miss? can we leave?" i asked my teacher. it was ten minutes left of class, and i really didn't want to be there anymore.

the teacher looked up at the clock and looked back down at me "y'all are dismissed, have a nice summer" she gave me a quick smile.

i texted my bestfriend letting her know that i was dismissed early, and that i was waiting at her car.

"dess!" she called out from across the parking lot. she know i hate that but she still does it.

"asia stop yelling" i said after she got closer to me.

"why? i like yelling though" she pouted a little while unlocking the car doors.

"soooo where we going?"

"i'm going home.. uh i don't know where you going" i said truthfully.

"no no no we outside this summer i already told you that" she shot a look at me then focused back on the road.

"girl outside can wait"

i'm more of a homebody, the complete opposite of my bestfriend. she always outside, all day every day.

"one day thats all i'm giving you, we going somewhere tomorrow" she said sternly sounding like somebody's mother.

"but-"

"nope you're coming" she said cutting me off.

"are you staying at my house?" i said changing the subject because i didn't want to talk about that topic anymore.

"can't"

"and why can't you asia?" i said mean mugging her from the passenger seat.

"because i'm going to see my nigga destiny" she said putting the emphasis on my name.

"which one?" i said trying to be smart but i already know she talking about grown ass ace.

"girl don't play you know it's my baby ace" she said it with so much happiness. she must really love that man.

"have fun" i said it with an attitude. i just don't want her with him, what could a 21 year old want with a 16 year old?

"don't be like that"

"i'm not being like anything but be safe i love you" i said getting out of her car.

"vice versa" she said with a grin on her face because she knew it was going to get me upset.

"tell me you love me hoe"

"i love you i love you i love you i love you" she just kept saying it over and over again until i closed her car door.

"back at this hell hole" i mumbled to myself. my house isn't even that bad it's just the people in it never get along.

i unlocked my front door and instantly heard a baby crying.

"what are y'all doing to my nephew!?" i yelled walking up the stairs to my brothers room.

"he won't stop crying dess" my brother said after i walked in his room. he looked so stressed out, i had a feeling that my nephew was crying all day.

i grabbed him from my brother and he stopped crying "he just missed his auntie that's all" i said bouncing him up and down while he laid on my chest.

"zion so fake" my mom said standing in the doorway.

"my baby just don't like y'all, where is his diaper bag with all his stuff?" i said looking around the room but i couldn't find it.

"it's downstairs i'll get it for but you gotta wait"

"just bring it in my room, i'm going to lay down with my baby"

- first chapter lol. it gets better.