𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

"i found my homie and my bestfriend imma be there for ya til the very end no matter what no matter what" me and asia sung future in unison while pulling up to ace house.

"we're here!" she said turning her car off.

"always screaming in my ear loud self" i don't know what it is but i hate when people scream it's so aggravating.

"ace friends in there too, but i think one of them like you his name sim" she said with a smirk on her face.

"ew, how do he even know me?" i asked curiously.

"don't be mad but i showed him a picture of you" she said hesitantly, she tried to keep a straight face but she kept smiling.

"girl i hate you"

"you love me" she knocked on the door but nobody answered so she kept knocking but more harder this time.

"why you banging on my door?" ace opened the door with a L in his hand and all this smoke behind him.

"open the door faster next time" she said trying to give him a hug but he wouldn't hug her back at first.

"bae" asia dragged it out and he gave her a hug.

"um excuse me" i said pushing pass them but i took in all this smoke and started coughing.

"virgin lungs" one of ace joe ass friends called out, why is he in my business? don't even know me.

"asia this your friend dess right?" this tall dark skin man with tattoos asked her.

"and you are?" i said before asia could answer yes or no too him.

"my name sim but i'm trying to see wsp with you" he said walking closer to me but i walked a few steps back.

"oh you" i started laughing a little bit "and ain't nothing up with me move" i said putting my hands up.

"you mean as hell, what i do to you?" he said still walking up to me.

"i'm not being mean you just too close back up" i said pushing him back.

"dess he cool stop being like that" asia said which made me turn all my attention to her. "just give him a chance for me"

"yeah give me a chance like your friend said" his eyes were very low i could tell he was high. i just ignored him.

he walked pass me and grabbed my arm pulling me with him "come on let me talk to you" he said pulling me into one of the rooms.

"why you acting like that? you cool?"

"yeah i'm good" i tried to walk out of the room but he pulled me back which i expected.

"where you going?" he said sitting his hands on my waist so i can stay put.

"listen i don't talk to grown men okay?" i said taking his hands off of my waist. i walked out of the room and walked back into the living room.

everybody was staring at me like they seen a ghost "what?" they all stopped looking so i went to go sit down.

sim came and sat next to me but i was tired of telling him to move so i just let him sit there.

"you know how to smoke?" sim said smoking his L.

"no and i don't want to learn how" i pulled my phone out and started texting one of my friends so he could think i was doing something and leave me alone.

"why? it's good for your health" he started leaning on me slowly like i wouldn't peep what he was trying to do.

"now you didn't have to say all that" i said smiling.

"i just wanted to see you smile" he said smiling too showing his white teeth.

dark skin, white teeth, and tattoos? what this man don't got? lol.

"you so corny"

"i'm corny for you" he blew smoke in my face which i find so disrespectful, because why would you blow something from out your mouth directly on my face?

i pushed his face, taking his head off my shoulder.

"you just fucked up what we had going on" he sounded disappointed or pissed off a little bit.

"i don't care move"