𝚃𝙴𝙽

a week later

                                                             a week later...
𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

i sat my phone up on aasim's bathroom counter starting a live video.

"hey live" i said with my music playing lowly in the background.

"hey sista where you been at?" i read troi comment quietly.

"with my man" i stuck my tongue out before laughing.

"get your ugly ass in the house before mommy beat yo ass" i read landon comment quietly.

"oh shut up i'm coming home today i miss my nephew" i playfully rolled my eyes before ending the live.

"kyree what do you want?" i picked up the facetime call mugging him.

"fix your face destiny" he said sternly, niggas always trying to sound like somebody daddy.

"or what?" i put my phone down on the counter while i fixed my necklace and the outfit aasim had brought for me since i don't have any clothes over here.

"ima come break that bitch" he said with smoke coming out of his mouth.

"so come break it then" i laughed testing his gangsta.

"where you at?" he asked. "why?" i quickly responded.

"i'll send you a uber over here" he said.

"if that nigga put you in a uber, he might as well put you in a scooooo" i sung nicki minaj loudly.

"you really a child bye girl" he said playfully.

"kyree you're only eighteen stop chatting lil boy" i playfully rolled my eyes.

"ima call your baby ass later" he said and i quickly hung up cause i hate when people hang up on me.

i texted landon so he could call me a uber home and he did.

۵

"where mommy at?" i grabbed a crying zion from my brother landon.

"she upstairs in your room waiting for you" he grinned like something was funny reaching for zi back.

"my baby don't want you watch out" i pushed his arms out the way and made my way upstairs to my room.

"destiny where the fuck you been at for this past week? huh? you think you grown?" my mom said as soon as i walked in my room door.

"ma" i just stared at her with zion in my arms.

"you think you so grown you know what get out my house" she started opening my drawers, revealing a pack of unopened condoms.

"you having sex dess? put my grandbaby down" she said trying to fight me.

"mom like come on you're doing to much. you found a pack of unopened condoms! lando have a whole baby and you ain't do have of the stuff you doing right now to him. if you want me out your house i'll leave like it's cool" i said rocking landon on my chest so he could stop whining.

"you got a hour" she grabbed zi out of my hands before walking out.

this wouldn't be my first time getting put out and probably won't be my last but i'm used to it.

"please pick up" i said after the third ring.

"aasim where are you?" i blurted out as soon as he picked up the call.

"i'm on the block" he said. i heard background noises so i already figured that's where he was.

"can you please come get me i'll sit out there with you like just come get me" aasim know i don't like being on that block, it's a whole bunch of friendly people that be in my face.

"where you at? you good?" he sounded concerned.

"i'm in the house and no i'm not good" i shook my head as if he could see me.

"rd ima come get you but i have to handle something so it's going to take me thirty minutes to a hour before i get to you" he said.

"okay just come as soon as you can" i said then we said our goodbyes and hung up.

i packed one of my travel bags, putting a few outfits, shoes, hair products, and skin products. the rest of the stuff i would need, i already had at aasim house.

۵

"you ready to go?" he poked his head in his car window.

"we can leave if you ready too" i said looking up from my phone.

"i'm about to go talk to ace, asia in there you want to speak before we leave?" he spoke softly, i love it when he talk to me this way. soft for me.

"no i'm good" i said lowly, part of me want to go speak but my day has been too much already and her lying about aasim been on my chest. i don't feel like arguing with that girl.

"i'll be right back" he leaned down further pecking my lips twice before walking off.

ugh i'm obsessed w this book but i'm about to
make it more toxic ofccc