𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜  ♕

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"boy i have to go home, i've been at troi house for two days" i said sitting in aasim car a couple houses down from mines.

i've been staying at troi house so that it's easier to see him, my mom and lando ask too many questions.

"nah you don't want to be with me it's cool" he said wiping away fake tears, he put a smile on my face.

"i do want to but you know.." i trailed off not knowing what excuse to use.

"it's cool, i'm going to come see you later though" he started his car again.

"okay bye" i opened the car door but didn't get out yet.

"damn i can't get a kiss or nothing?" he said throwing his head back.

"ew i don't want to kiss you" i was only playing hard to get, he been tonguing me down these past two days.

"come here" he moved his head to the side, indicating for me to come to him.

i moved closer to him and gave him two pecks on his lips, then pulled away.

"call me when you get in the house"

"okay be safe" i closed his car door and walked to my house.

i unlocked the front door and walked in "hey ma", she sat on the couch with zion in her arms.

"finally you here, come get this baby" she handed him to me. no hi, how are you.. nothing.

"where is lando?" i grabbed the baby from her, every since he was born they expect me to take care of him.

"he upstairs with liyah" my mom said making me catch an attitude.

i walked up the steps with my spend the night bag in one arm, and zion in the other. i put him in my bed and put all of my pillows around him so he wouldn't roll over.

"LANDO!" i yelled walking down the hallway we shared, he didn't respond but i know he could hear me.

i knocked on his room door before opening it,"landon why you got zi with mommy?" my mom try her best with kids, but she has a short temper and no patience.