𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜

"dess!?" landon screamed from downstairs, people always yelling even though they know i hate it.

i got out of bed putting my robe on and slipping on some slippers before walking down the steps, seeing him on the couch with zion asleep on his chest.

"wassup gang?" i held my hand out for a couple seconds but he left me hanging.

"bitch we is not gang" he said with a straight face, i rolled my eyes at his mean ass.

"what do you want landon?" i said sitting down on the opposite couch, scrolling through instagram.

"bro let me tell you about this whore i fucked, i think she gave me something" landon said shaking his head, running his hands down his face.

"ew don't nobody want to hear that" i scrunched my face up, not even letting the thought get to deep in my head.

"it was only right th-" he said before i cut him off. "aht aht don't nobody want to hear that plus my bestie calling" i smiled picking up the facetime call from asia.

"hey girly" she said after i picked up the call. "hey girly, where you been at?" i haven't seen asia since that night with aasim and them.

"girl you know ace be having me on lock" she said rolling her eyes and smiling.

delulu.

"oh.. anyways wassup?" i changed the subject, don't even feel like talking about grandpa.

"you want to go with me to the mall and target? i don't have anything for school" she said moving around in the camera, but i couldn't make out what she was doing.

"yeah just give me like a hour to get ready" i started walking up the steps, to start looking for something to wear.

"okay see you" she said quickly hanging up the phone, beating me too it.

i went in my room and picked out a regular outfit. tan hoodie, black tights and some slides. i went into the bathroom to fix my hair, and kyree called.

"where you going k?" he said blowing smoke out of his mouth

"i'm going to the mall and target with asia, but i still want to see you before the day is over" i said curling the hair i left out in the back.

"asia the one with main cous right?" he said taking another pull from his L.

"if 'main cous' is ace then yeah but why does that matter?" i furrowed my eyebrows, looking at my screen.

"i don't fuck with him or his bitch ass homie" he said staring at me, i could feel his mug through the screen.

"okay but you don't like anybody kyree" i said smiling, but his mug didn't break.

"don't go destiny, i'll take you to the mall another day" he said in a soft voice, trying to convince me not to go.

"no i want to go today with asia" i took my phone off the counter, walking back in my room grabbing my purse.

"ard bro i'ma let you run your movie" he looked down at his phone before looking back up, checking his surroundings.

"boy i know you not mad" i laughed waiting for his response. "bae?" i said before he looked down at the phone without saying anything and hung up.

"oh m gee this boy" i shook my head looking at the message notification pop up telling me to have fun.

۵

every since i've got with asia something felt off, i don't know if it's her demeanor or just the energy i felt. i've never had this feeling around her though, i'll just ignore it for now.

"this mall don't have anything" we been here for thirty minutes or so and i still didn't find anything, all i got was a shirt and a school bag which i barely even like.

"i know we should of went to kop, but i didn't feel like driving that far out" asia said shrugging her shoulders with a couple of bags in her hands, she been picking up anything and everything.

"target might have something good" i said walking into the pink store, new school year means new panties.

"hold on i'll be right back" her phone rung and she walked away answering it.

weird.

she walked back as i was picking out a couple panties, "who was it?" i asked her but she didn't reply. "asia who was it?" i asked again.

"oh it wasn't nobody" she said looking at me then looking back down at her phone, "mhm"

i texted kyree, aasim and troi in a group message. i sent them my location telling them to come just in case, they said they was on their way no questions asked.

"you about to be done? i'm trying to go to target" she rushed me.

"we can just go now, i'll order my stuff online" i played nice knowing something was off but i just wanted to see how this played out.

we left out of the side of the fashion district instead of the front, asia walked fast infront of me and a group of people walked towards us.

i unzipped my mcm pouch bag, putting my hand on the small glock 26 kyree gave to me incase i ever needed it. i turned the safety off, upping it after they surrounded me.

i never shot a gun before, i froze. i stood there. those couple of seconds felt like hours in my head before i heard a pop breaking me out of it. i looked to my left, seeing kyree and my brother shooting as they shot back. i ran to kyree car ducking bullets, i got in seeing my brother was hit.

the anger and adrenaline in my body built up seeing my brother bleeding, i finally pulled the trigger, emptying the whole clip as kyree sped off.

"what happened!?" kyree yelled. "asia tried to get me lined.."

that back door be wide open.

the rest of car ride was quiet on the way to the hospital, only talking when it was time to switch cars & put up the guns.