𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 

it's been a few days since i've been home, kyree decided to stay the night. landon and my mom both are out somewhere doing their own thing, while i'm stuck in the house but i'm not complaining. i have my nana and kyree.

i took out some eggs, breakfast sausages & pancake mix. i don't even cook for myself but i feel like cooking this morning.

i was almost finished cooking before kyree facetimed me, he so lazy acting like i'm not downstairs.

"what you cooking?" kyree said yawning in his morning voice.

"come find out fatty" i continued scrambling the eggs, adding some more salt and pepper.

"you want me to leave the baby upstairs?" he said flipping the camera, showing zion asleep in his bassinet.

"no bring him downstairs with his diaper bag and his boppy" i said. "his boppy?" he said looking at the camera confused.

"the boppy it's like a big airplane pillow" i laughed at his confused look.

"ohh why you ain't say that before?" kyree grabbed the pillow putting in the camera, and i nodded my head yes before hanging up.

kyree came downstairs with everything in his hands, including zion. "wake up fat man" kyree said taking his nookie out of his mouth.

"your plate on the table kah" he walked over to me, handing me the diaper bag and pecking my lips. he laid zion on the couch with his boppy & blanket.

"what you want to do today?" i asked kyree while making zion his bottle, adding some cereal in it.

"we can stay here, we got the house today and we probably can take na to the park or something" he said stuffing his face. this boy do not be eating regularly.

i took a picture of zion and posted it on my story before feeding him his bottle.

"the stinka man eating him fingers, you hungry fat man?" i put his bottle in his mouth, and he held it on his own

i sat down at the table and ate my food while it was still warm, then cut up some pancakes for zion to eat after his morning nap.

"kyree you got the dishes?" i asked "yeah go ahead and lay down" he said then kissed the side of my jaw. he's been showing me his soft side lately, and i love it.

quick filler. baby fever.