°•~24~•°

•[Just Friends]•

[Just Friends]•

Y/N made it back to the apartment in one piece. She thanked Nanami for stopping by to get her, of course he was nice and dismissive about the whole thing. He had asked her no questions, which she was thankful for, and made no effort to start a conversation with her. Again, another thing she was thankful for. She was sure to have pass out due to his questioning on who's place that was and why she was there. She honestly had no time for it and was still too shaken up about her Geto situation. In all, she's glad he minded his business.

Y/N exhaled and quickly went to her friend's room. She didn't even knock she just burst in and went over to the bed where Alisha had been sleeping in. The moment she shot through the door Alisha shot up from her sleep into thinking someone was breaking into the house like before. I mean someone did break in. Into her room. That burglar being her friend.

"Alisha get up. Now." Y/N demands. Alisha squints at her best friend and laid back down. She's tired and doesn't have time for this. She knows how she gets when she gets waken out of her sleep, and for that she'd rather much hear what Y/N has to say in the morning, since she knows better than this.

"I'm serious get up. This is serious." When Y/N realized her friend was paying no attention to her she decided to just tell her. A sigh escaped Y/N's lips. "Geto and I kissed."

"I'm up. I'm up." Alisha wiped the side of her mouth and forced her eyes open. Y/N rolled her eyes and sat on the bed fully.

"Of course you are." She says with another eye roll.

"Tell me what happened."

"Well after we ate we began walking to his house in order for me to use his phone since you had mine and I couldn't call you." She explains. "When we got there he got the phone, gave it to me, went upstairs to shower. He comes back down and he's in nothing but a towel." Alisha smacked Y/N on the arm and covered her mouth.

"For real?! How'd that look like?"

Y/N rubbed her arm and continued to tell her friend the events that took place just an hour ago. "Abs, long wet hair, his arms flexed when he crossed them, his breath smelt of mint, his smile-

"Oh. My. God. Don't tell me you...don't tell me you like him." Alisha gasps.

"W-what not! No no no no. Geto and I are friends. Just that, nothing more. He's handsome, yes, but I will not lead him on knowing Gojo, his friend may I remind you, and I are in a relationship together. That is not happening." Y/N quickly explains.

"Right, but you two kissed."

"The first time we came here Geto and I kissed."