°•~87~•°

•[Truth and Lie]•

Nanami ran fingers through his hair. He's frustrated and he has been ever since the argument between Alisha and Y/N. He huffed, taking another spoon full of food.

Alisha glanced at him, sat back and rose a brow. "What do you mean by 'hmmp'?" She asks. Nanami stopped, glancing up at Alisha.

"Hm?"

"Hmmm??? You heard me. What do you mean by 'hmmp'?" She asks again. Nanami exhaled knowing that he'd just put himself into an argument.

"What I mean is that our wedding takes place in the next tree weeks and before that due date shows up I would love for you and Y/N to be on good terms." Nanami explains calmly.

Yes, Nanami and Alisha has been keeping their proposal a secret for a while now. That's the other reason why Alisha wanted to host the slumber party in the first place. To tell them that Nanami had proposed to her. She was excited to let go of the news however...things obviously went south.

"I already have Nobara as my bridesmaid and Maki so I don't need whatever her name is to participate."

"But she's your best friend, Alisha. You can't do that to her."

"Nanami, Y/N made it clear that she didn't want our help by simply not listening to what we had to say, it was honestly ridiculous."

"I can tell you miss her a lot."

"I don't." Alisha says stubbornly. She drank her water and avoided her gaze. Nanami got up from his chair and made his way beside Alisha. She looked up at him who's staring down at her. Nanami knelt on knee and kept her gaze.

He took her by the hand and kisses the top of her hand. "I'm on love with you and I love Y/N as the sister I never had. The two of you need to talk so everything can run smoothly at the wedding. The same with Gojo, even if he irritates the hell out of me and I feel like choking him half to death most of the time; I still want him there. I know it wouldn't be the same without my annoying ass friend." He admits.

Alisha exhales and grinned a bit. She would've never thought Nanami likes keeping Gojo's company so much.

"Do it? For me?" He begs lowly, kissing the top of her hand again. Alisha turned her body fully to him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Okay, fine. But only if we get married on the beach." She smiles. Nanami groaned aloud. "Hey, it's nobody's fault but yours." She says tapping his cheek lightly.

He really wants to get traditionally married in her hometown. Nothing more and nothing less. But he has to remind himself that Alisha is a female and his soon to be wife.

Nanami exhales, just wanting everything to go back to normalcy. 'Whatever my queen wants." He finally caves in. Alisha squeals and hugged him

"Thank you so much!" She kissed him, making him smile.

"However if it doesn't succeed, we're marrying in your hometown like casual couples." He states.

"F-Fine your challenge is on."

"May the best one win."

"Sure, but first I must tell Nobara and Maki." She says leaving.

∆∆∆

Back at the apartment, Y/N is sitting on the floor waiting for Gojo to come back home. She has been waiting for his return the past day and few hours hours now. She's tired, extremely tired, however she knows she wouldn't get any kind of sleep until he comes home.