°•~59~•°

•[Normalcy]•

Nanami gave Gojo an annoyed stare through his glasses. Gojo waves at him, still smiling.

"Gojo, where the hell have you been?"

"Uh, finding the way of life. However, I'm here now so have no fear. By the way where is Itadori? My poor boy is going to be so angry with me." He fake cries.

Nanami grumbled somethinag under his breath before calming down. "They're currently downtown dealing with four curses. Nothing too big."

"Aww, they grow up so fast."

Getting past his facade Gojo's eyes shifted to Y/N who's standing with her arms crossed. Gojo gasps.

"Y/N! How's it going?" Gojo brushed past Nanami and hugs her. Y/N stiffens up.

"Let me go."

He does, giggling and smiling. "It's been so long. Gosh I should stay here more often." He says turning back to Nanami.

Nanami walked up to Gojo and cocked his hand back. He got fed up with Gojo coming here and pretending like nothing is wrong with him or pretending like he hadn't been gone for a really long time. 

Gojo raised a brow. He could see and feel the anger radiating from Nanami. Nanami extends his hand, ready to give Gojo a strong hook to the jaw.

The action tickled Gojo, causing him to giggle and ducks out of the way th moment Nanami was close to hitting him. Gojo smiles, quickly standing to his feet and pulling Nanami by the suit jacket to stop him from hitting Y/N instead.

Y/N gulps, feeling a bit of wind brush her face. She stared at Nanami fist what's inches away from her nose. She steps back a bit, scared and shocked.

Gojo tugs on Nanami's jacket, causing Nanami's back to hit his chest. "You have to work quicker than that, Nanami-Kun." He taunts in his ear

Nanami gritted his teeth, swinging his hand back to probably catch Gojo off guard. However Gojo was quick, hopping back.

"This is the welcome I get? For shame." Gojo jokes. Nanami said nothing. "Well, anyways I have to go meet up with a few children of mine. Hopefully they don't try to attack me, I'd be quite saddened. By baby girl." Gojo winks at Y/N and left.

"Hmph."

"B-but at least he's at full strength."

Nanami exhales. "He's balancing it."

"Hm?"

"You said he had a dose last night right?" She nods. "Well that was just a simple test, when have you ever seen me lash out like that on Gojo out of the blue?"

Y/N thought about it, not remembering. "You're right."

"I only did so to test something. Sure he can probably beat in a fight, if he's not fixated on what he's taking now, but since he's drugging himself he's gotten far weaker than he was before."

"So he can be defeated?"

"Mmm...well, he can if he's not on that stuff. If he is in a fight he'd have to push his body to the extreme. Like before, when he fought that special grade. I'm pretty sure he felt devastated doing something like that."