°•~83~•°

•[A Toxic Love]•

What's supposed to be just a friendly weekend between Y/N and Gojo turned into something more than that in just the spam of twenty four hours.

Y/N had visited Geto's place in a frenzy the next morning. She told Nobara and the others that she was going to get a few more snacks for them, and when they said they wanted to tag along she persisted that it's to make up for the past few days, and last night.

So, they let her go. And she didn't call him, she didn't text him, she just showed her face the next morning after a few days of not texting or calling. Which he understood since it was a girls slumber party and he didn't want to intrude on anything.

However...some things just don't feel right to him. Y/N raised her hand and knocked onto the door. She kept knocking and knocking and knocking until Geto opened the door.

When he did he nearly shouted at her into thinking that it was Mahito here to pester him again. When he saw that it was only Y/N he calmed himself.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

Y/N tried smiling upon seeing him, even seeing him in his robe, with his hair down and wet skin didn't make her want to pull him for a kiss and have him rail her.

She summed it down to her not being in the mood. Yeah, that's why. She's just not in the mood for sex right now.

"Geto, hey."

Geto frowns at her unsual behavior. She'd usually kiss him or pull him in for a hug and then kiss him.

"Hey?"

Y/N exhales. "C-Can we talk? Please?"

Geto heard of that phrase before. It is said that if a girl says that then things aren't good.

Geto puts his arms up, still not letting her in. "I don't know, depends." He answers.

"Geto I just wanted us to talk. I haven't called or texted whilst hanging out with the girls, so I thought why not do it today?"

"In person? I think if you wanted to talk to me genuinely you would've called. Not only that you seem anxious." He points out.

Y/N cleared her throat and chuckled lightly. "Can I come in?"

Geto stared at her for a few seconds before stepping to the side. He closed the door behind her and they both eased their way into the living room. Y/N sat on the couch but Geto stayed standing with his arms crossed.

"Speak." He says impatiently.

"I see you just got out of the shower."

"Y/N what is it that you want to talk about? Hm? Because my undead soul is telling me that it's about Gojo."

Y/N snorts. "What? No...no it's not."

"Really? Then what is that you want to talk about darling?" He mocks in a cheery voice. Y/N sensed it but didn't say anything about it since she knows that Geto is right.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." She whispers.

"Sorry about what?"

She didn't say anything. She tried desperately to stop herself from crying out of nowhere.

"For what...for what I'm about to ask of you." She whispers.

"Then say it."

"I..I just...I don't think...Fuck." Y/N quickly wiped her eyes. Geto shook his head.

"It is because of Gojo." Get uncrossed his arms, stepping in front of Y/N. If he can't hurt her the way she's about to hurt him, why not make her feel... guilty about it?