°•~33~•°

•[Secret Santa]•

•[Secret Santa]•

A soft exhale left the lips of an un-loyal man by the name of Gojo Satoru. He smiles to himself, pulling the figure closer to him. A figure he thinks is Y/N. He subconsciously kisses her neck, then her shoulder. The figure twists and turn to face him. He loosened his arm a bit for her to complete her turn, having her face him. He was about to force himself back to sleep until the girl spoke.

"Morning to you too." She says. Gojo frowns. His eyes open, a ray of light attacking his right field of vision. His blue eyes met red ones, gazing at him. Upon seeing the smiling Veronica, everything from yesterday replayed in his mind like a thirty second film. Veronica is still smiling at the baffled man. "Aw, don't tell me you forgot already." She teases. Gojo groans in annoyance and turn on his back.

"Uuuuuugh. Please shut up." Gojo sat up, itching at his scalp. A tiny exhale left his lips before he got up from the bed. Veronica sat on her elbows, watching him make his way to his clothes in nothing but his own skin.

"Nice view." She grins. Gojo completely ignored her as he began looking for his phone. He tapped his pants pockets and fished it out. Another annoyed groan left him when he checked the notifications on his phone. Toms of missed calls and text messages from Y/N. Much to his surprise, some of them were from Megumi and Itadori as well.

"Dammit."

"Is it the girlfriend? Damn, I wonder where she thinks you might be." 

"Can you shut up?" He says, getting dressed as quickly as he can. He'll have to stop home and get cleaned up there before he goes to Jujutsu Tech. He'll have to drop by at Y/N's apartment first. "And by the way, what happened here..." He motions around the room and to them. "...was only a one time thing. Don't expect another moan and grunt from me again." He explains.

Veronica scoffs. "That's very dick-ish of you."

"Mm, yeah well, at least you got to sleep with me." He mumbles. He tapped around for his blindfold.

Another shocked scoff. "Excuse me? Unbelievable. You are a disgrace to men...and women."

"You and I aren't so different."

"That's true, were practically the same, the only thing that's different are the eyes." She sums. Gojo locked eyes with her. Red on blue.

"The look or the color?" He queries. Veronica was hazed at first before catching on to what he meant by what he said.

"The color." She responds. "I think we hold the same look. But, last night was fun, I didn't know you were so..." She trails off.