Chapter 16

Ilankodi pov:

Ilankodi pov:

Once they both gone out, I kept standing with ishaan in my arms.

"Go and get ready" I heard reyansh voice. I nodded my head and put ishaan on the bed and took some other saree with me to get ready.

After sometime I got ready as reyansh gone out of the room leaving me to get ready.

After that I opened the door for him, so that he will enter into the room.

I took the garland, from the mirror table. I kept on my hair and the vermilion too.

"Mumma" saying this ishaan runned out of the room, leaving us only in the room.

I thought of going out of the room, as I don't want to be with him. As I know, he will ask why I said no to him, when he said that only he and ishaan going out.

"Stop" came a deep voice.

God.

I stopped in my track.

"Do you really thought that I won't take care ishaan properly" came his question.

"No... Its no... Not that... I... A tu... Actually its no. Only.... No means no. You know right. Yeah no... No only... I mean... Its not that I didn't trust you wit... Ishaan... But yes.... I didn't trust you.... Ilyou know.... I don't want him to su... Suff.... "fuck

I just stomped my legs.

I really really need a plaster to my mouth. He grabbed me just turned me towards him, I didn't meet his eyes instead I kept looking down.

Why am like this.

Why God why

" A person can do a mistake. But that doesn't mean he will do the same mistake again." saying this he moved.

He is right

But he is also an useless creature.

Ahhh.

"I.... Am sorry" I just uttered those words and moved out.