Chapter 75

Reyansh pov:

Reyansh pov:

"I want every records regarding ravi's case" I says at krish and shilpa. Where both of them looks surprisingly at me. As I look brisk.

Yesterday I slept for 2 hours, that too with her recorded songs and With her saree. Her voice has the effect.

She is my everything.

I need her to sail in this life along with me. As, She is my entry ticket to live a life. I need her, and I will find her. So, How could I leave her.

"Sure sir" saying this shilpa walks towards the rack.

"Krish, and I want you to cross check the video footage again. We may get some other clue" I says at him curtly.

"Sure sir"

"And shilpa, while you search for ravi's case. Try to collect all the details. The problem is that we don't know regarding that ravi's brother identity. Just we need to dig thoroughly. Am damn sure, his brother's identity would be in some case. And, whatever the sketch we gave to our team. It won't be of any use. Those two fuckards will never going to come out of their hideous place. So it's of no use. So as the car they used?. Naah they won't use the same car. We need to approach some other way. So please dig each and every case details. Even collect from our station branches. I want every details within 2 hours. "I said at her. She nods at me.

I entered into my cabin and took my seat.

It reminds her.

This room is the witness for her love on me. Her proposal. Her cries, her care. Everything are witnessed by these walls.

" Like how you proposed your love, I want to propose my love to you ila".

I remember how she sat beside me, when she get a threat call. Where she doesn't leaved my hand.

"Love you ila" these words I want to utter to you.

I took out the files which has the minimum details regarding ravi. I starts to read it....

                  ****************

"Sir" shilpa says.

I nods at her.

"Everything is ready sir" she says. I asks all of them to come inside my cabin.

I stood up.

"Shilpa what is the information you collected?"

"Sir, we digged till 2010 records. Only to find that ravi has a brother. His name is Udaya, who also involved in smuggling in his small age along with his brother. But its for single time it seems. Because all along still now, he just has only one case over him. Nothing else. He was in abroad it seems thereby. "

" Any other information regarding Udaya? "I asked them.

As I clutched the paper weight tightly.