Chapter 76

***Happy New year to all my lovely readers♥️💞

***Happy New year to all my lovely readers♥️💞. Happy reading 💞❣️***

Reyansh pov:

"Reyu" she murmured on my neck.

"Yes baby, am here only ila" saying this I hugged her. My tears were falling over her face. She is with me.

I could feel her.

I could touch her.

"Ila baby" I calls her again.

"Reyu... I.. Arghh... It. Its paining" she complains at me. I immediately kissed her forehead and starts to take her out. As the water level is kept increasing.

"Sir" I heard krish voice.

"We are here krish inside the tank" I shouts at him.

After sometime, I looked up only to see krish standing onn the steps.

I nods at him with a teary eyes. I then somehow Climbed the stairs which is  inside the tank. As it's an concrete big tank.

Once I reached the top, everyone helped us to get down of the tank.

"Call the ambulance" shilpa says.

"Ask for some bedsheets kind of cloth" I shouts at them. As ila is not responding.

God.

This woman.

"Ila baby see your hubby. See now..." I shouts at her by tapping her face harshly. As I placed her on the floor.

"Baby open your eyes" I starts to kiss her lips. I hugged her tightly and starts to rub my hand with hers. Whereas, Shlipa kept rubbing her feet.

"Ila" I shouts again at her.

After sometime, ila starts to moan in pain.

"Ila" I shouts and again hugged her tightly.

She is alive.

She is alive.

This is enough.

"Sir, we don't have to wait for ambulance. The hospital is nearby only. We can go by ourselves sir. We don't have to waste our time" krish says. I nods at him. And took ila in my arms.