Chapter 56

***Atlast came with an update with 4k words

***Atlast came with an update with 4k words. Happy reading❤️***

Reyansh pov:

What she is doing?

What we are doing?

'You are kissing her' my mind mocked me. As its true, right now am kissing her like an hungry man.

I nibbled her lower lip, as I placed my palm over her neck. She already wrapped her hand over my neck for better access.

She moaned. As I entered into her mouth.

Her fingers were into my hair, and clutching it tightly. I groaned. After our immense tongue fight, without able to breath I leaved her, as she looks she will pass out anytime soon.

My hands were pressing her hips. I moved slightly up my right hand, which then I placed over her bare waist.

She smiled at me.

"Don't swear"i said to her by brushing my nose with hers.

" I see"

"What happened to our misunderstandings. Yesterday you were not speaking saying that I hurted you. But today you were giving the kiss fest saying that you love me. May I know the reason behind the change?" I asked her straightly.

"Can you freshen up and come. We will speak" she asked me.

I nod at her.

Then she itself started to open my shirt.

"Even you can open my phant" I said to her by winking.

"No one wants to see the nightmare, do we?" she winked at me

"What?" I skeptically asked her.

"Yeah that thing is" she blushing said. And she tried to move away from me. I just grabbed her, such that her back hitted my front.

"Arghh"

"One day you will be....."

"Stop it already" she shouted at me.