Chapter 83

***Double update of the day💞

***Double update of the day💞. Happy reading 😍***

Reyansh pov:

*Gun shot* I looked up, as I fell down on the floor. There ila starts to fall.

"Ilaaaaaaaaaaaa" I shouts by grabbing her in my hand immediately.

"Arrest him" I heard shilpa voice.

"Ilaaaa" I tapped ila's cheek.

"Ila baby"

Her light color saree started to paint with red color..... Blood.

"Ila" I says by touching her chest.. Where she got shot.

"Call the bloody ambulance" I shouts at everyone.

"Sir ambulance will take time it seems.. As some other accident happened near to our office... So..." I didn't heard any other voice. I removed my shirt, and preseed it over her chest...

Blood.

"Ask kanan to come with my car from our station.... Next to the accident pron.. I will took her till that.. Ask hospital management to get ready" I shouts by taking ila in my arms.

No no... I immediately started to run with her in my arms...

"Ila everytime you used to wrap your arms over my neck whenever I take you in arms... Now why are you not responding baby.. Seee..." I starts to ramble with her while running literally.

After 5 mins, i reached my car.

"Fast" I shouts by placing her in the back seat over my lap.

"Ila baby.. Wakeup... Why did you did did this.. Why?. How did you knows this... What happened.... Arghhh... I asked you to be safe right ila.
Why why.... You hate crackers sound... But then now you..... You took the gun shot.... Which is meant for me"

After 10 mins we reached the hospital.

" Doctor doctor..." I shouts by moving the stretcher along with ward boy..