Chapter 71

***Sorry for the late

***Sorry for the late. I was on planned outing with my family. But I don't want to make you guys wait more. I just came with one update. I hope you guys will like it nothing much, just a normal chapter.
       And also toady is jessineepoovarasi birthday. Wish u a very happy bday dear. I know you asked for a update on my story. Am sorry for the late. Wish u all success in your life dear❤️❤️❤️. This is so special to me, whenever someone is asking that this book update will make my bday💞. Thank you soo much dear***

 Thank you soo much dear***

Ilankodi pov:

"Anna see there, please provide the drinks for them too" I says at the catering people. Who is currently servicing the juices.

Today is the reception day. In our culture, first the reception will happen in the name of bride and groom arrivals. Next day morning will be the marriage day.

"Ila, where are you. You are required to bring two brides to the reception area from the temple. " amma calls me.

"Yeah coming amma" I says by walking towards her.

"Akka wait selfie" saying this gayu grabbed me towards her.

"Akka we are tinning. This dress suits you perfectly. You look hot. I think mama won't leave you instead he will keep you with himself. " she says into my ear.

"Gayu" I shouts at her. She just shrugged at me.

This marriage is actually happening after a lots of hurdles. Jeevika's late husband's father came to my parents home and starts to fight with us for how the marriage will happen and all. I mean the remarriage. But chaaru, mahin, myself and reyansh everyone shouts at him. Mainly reyansh just threatened him, saying if he done something then he will put him into the jail. He was very angry at that day, like when they didn't even accepts Jeevika as their daughter in law for not even one day after their son's death. Now only they came. Even my athai family also tried to convince us, but my mom surprisingly shut them off at that day.

"Ila in 10 mins" Mom shouts at me.

"Okay mom" I says by walking away from gayu not before kissing my baby forehead, as she got a call from her friends.