Bonus Chapter #1

Avalon's POV:

4 years later...

I am graduating from Georgetown University with my degree in social sciences. Those four years flew by quickly and a lot has happened like the passing of my grandfather John, the births of my cousins Amelia and Aiden's children along with Alvin their brother, the marriage of Luciano and Bailey, and the breakup and makeup of Bryce and me last year before my senior year.

Bryce and I broke up because of circumstances, he promised he would spend the summer with me here and also for my birthday, but then cancel last minute to go on a trip with his friends and we barely communicate then I received screenshots of him and his ex texts and a photo of them cuddling up together on the trip. We broke up.

He apologized sincerely and I forgave him then we got back together, he missed my birthday as well so I gave him a hard time for me to forgive him.

After graduation I am moving to France to be with Bryce, he has made it to the national team and is representing France in soccer, they are going to the FIFA world cup next year and I couldn't be more proud. 

Avery and I will be celebrating our 22nd birthday next month, but this is the first time in our entire life we will be apart. Avery and Donovan are engaged, the wedding will be in September on their 6th year anniversary of being together which I promise to be a part of. Our friends are all coming for that wedding and I can't wait to see Bailey and Jesse again. 

Jesse and Alexa didn't make it, they broke up during their first year of university, but Jesse along with Luciano has made it to the big leagues. Jesse has a girlfriend of three years now and I am positive he will propose within the next three years.

Bryce and I are taking it slow, we want to get settle down into our adult lives after the university first before getting married, Abby graduated high school last December and got accepted into the university of her dreams and can speak fluent French just like me.

"I'm going to miss you so much", my roommate of three years hugs me, he and I met during my freshmen Spring semester and we click instantly, we moved into an apartment a year later along with another friend of ours.; they are dating for two years now.

"I'll miss you too Duffus", I laugh.

Anthony lives in Washington DC, I don't know why we even wanted to rent when his parents' house is thirty minutes away from campus, but the apartment is within walking distance so I can understand he wants to save money and get his own privacy.

Anthony and his girlfriend Alex are moving to Seattle to start their new lives together, we promise to keep in contact with each other.

"I will look for you on TV next year at the FIFA world cup", he teases and I laugh.

"And I'll look out for America's new top model", I am referring to Alex.

"Of course and when we come to Paris, we all are going to spend time together", Alex comes out of the kitchen.

"Agreed."

Bryce met Anthony and Alex when he came over during the summer before we go to Australia together my freshman year, he didn't like Anthony at first but then warmed up, Alex loves Avery and they clicked instantly over a video call.

"Don't forget to give us pointers when we go to Australia in the upcoming weeks", Alex adds.

"I wouldn't and you'll love it, Abby promised to be your tour guide", I state.

Abby knows my friends so it wouldn't be a problem.

"Let's get ready to graduate, isn't Bryce arriving soon?"