Guess it (EP. 11)

[Next Day]

I woke up to the sound of an alarm. I slowly sat up and went to the bathroom lazily. I washed up and cleaned my wound and dressed it up myself again. I wonder when it will heal. I chose a loose outfit since cuts in my legs will get hurt if I wear skinny jeans.

I and Varun had our breakfast and went to our class. We took our seats as usual. I heard that the head was combining both sections of our department together. I would be lying if I said I'm not happy.

I turned behind as I felt someone poking my shoulder. Here he is. Taehyung. "What?" I raised my eyebrows. "Nothing, just to annoy you" he simply said, shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes. Wait. Oops! I averted my gaze back at him remembering something he always says whenever I do it. The corner of his lips pulled up, giving a sly smirk.

"You will surely face consequences one day," he alerted. I put my tongue out playfully and turned to the board. But little did I know Varun and Jimin were enjoying the scene with smiles on their faces.

"Varun," Taehyung called him. We turned to him. Taehyung looked at me. "I didn't call you," he pointed.

I badly wanted to roll my eyes but didn't want to cause something. Insted, I clicked my tongue and turned back. "Shall we exchange the place?" He asked. "What?" I turned to him. "I'm speaking with Varun, if you perhaps didn't know," he repeated.

"Are you crazy? Why are you asking him to change the place?" I asked him. "Because he is my friend, so I can ask him whatever I want," he bickered.

"Oh is it? How many years? He is my friend before you." I argued. "Come on, friendship has nothing to do with days'' he argued back.

Ugh! "Hey guys stop it. Taehyung, you want me to change the place, right?" Varun asked. Taehyung nodded as if he was only an innocent creature. My mouth gaped as I gazed at my best friend, surprised.

Varun stood up from the place. "Pagal hai kya?" I asked varun. (Are you crazy?) "Nahi," he shrugged amusingly. (No) Stupid.

I glared at him. They changed seats as Taehyung proudly sat beside me. I gazed at him. He was already staring at me, smirking and smiling. Here he goes again.

"By the way, what did you say to him now?" Taehyung questioned. "I said, you're a fool" I lied. Varun and Jimin giggled at the back. I suppressed my smile. Taehyung glared at them before he looked at me.

"Don't lie," he replied. "How did you know that I'm lying? You don't understand my language" I raised my eyebrows. "But I can read people's minds," he stared at me, making wrinkles around his eyes. "Whatever" I turned back to the board. But the professor didn't come yet.

"Come on, tell me" he asked again. I sighed, knowing he won't leave me alone until I say. "I called him crazy. That's it." I answered. "Oh.." His mouth went into 'O' shape. He looked cute. I smiled, turning away. Professor came.

Time skip

Finally the session is over. Now it's lunch time. "Shall we go to lunch?" Jimin asked us.
" 'we' ?" I turned to him in pure confusion. "Yeah we. Since you're Taehyung's girl- uh.. Taehyung's friend, we all are friends right?" he cut himself off.

I knitted my brows wondering what he was about to tell. "Uh what did you-" I was cut off by Taehyung. "Yeah, yeah let's go" he said, grabbing my hand. He dragged me out Letting Jimin and Varun follow us, while I stared at him, surprised by his abrupt action.

We went inside the cafeteria. I was smiling all the way to the cafeteria because Taehyung didn't leave my hand. We sat on the empty bench with our food. While eating, Jimin and Varun were talking with each other. They really seemed close. That soon? I don't really understand the boy's friendship. But I'm happy.

"Y/n" Jimin called. "Yes Jimin" picked my gaze up to him from the food."Uh.. from when were you guys friends?" He questioned. But who did he mean? It's no head, no tail question. "Huh.. who do you mean?" I asked. "Ummm.. guess it?" he replied.

What the fuck? Why is he playing with me? Ugh!

I thought for a while, if he meant Taehyung, and I say Varun, I would be wrong or if he meant Varun and I say Taehyung then I would surely screw up. Taehyung will tease the shit out of me. Oh god.

"Come on, say it already," Jimin almost whined. All of their eyes are looking at me intensely, including Taehyung. I gulped.

"Uh…

TO BE CONTINUED-

Tricky chimmy ;)