I'm Richard William (Ep. 19)

Time skip (at cafeteria)

We joined Varun and Jimin. The boys asked what was going on, I simply said misunderstanding they understood and didn't ask anything further. Such a gentle behavior.

Time skip (night)

After taking a bath I wore my pajamas and laid on the bed. I grabbed my phone and opened tae's chat box.

 I grabbed my phone and opened tae's chat box

Smiling ear to ear, I loosened my grasp on the phone and it fell on the bed while my eyes closed for good sleep

Days passed•

Taehyung's POV:

"Babe!" I called her. Y/n turned to me hearing my voice. I jogged back to the partial ways from our class while she stood there puzzled. "What happened Tae—'' I captured her lips in mine cupping her face. Her hands clutched on my shirt as she responded to the kiss. Kissing her really well, I pulled away as she opened her eyes "Wha-what's that for? We are in the middle of the corridor, Tae!" She whined, earning my giggle.

"I wanted it," I shrugged. "Seriously? In front of people?" She asked as she looked around the corridor as some of them stood there watching the scene while murmuring. "Why care about it? I just wanted to kiss my girlfriend," I caressed her cheek with my thumb.

"Okay go now. I'm sure Varun and Jimin gonna tease the hell out of us. But gotta face that first." She said, staring at the two males laughing behind us. "That's fun," I uttered as I removed my hands from her cheeks and stepped back to leave. "Whate—" I again cut off her pecking her lips. She hit my arm now smiling. "Bye baby, see you at dinner!" I jogged back to them. "Yeah" she waved at us, waving back as we left as y/n walked back.

Y/n's POV:

I walked back to my room smiling all the way here. People gave me weird looks. I opened the door and went straight to the bathroom, throwing the bag on the bed in the way. But not gonna lie his little surprises are really digging a big hole in my heart to touch it deeply.