Pick up (Ep. 14)

[At Cafeteria]

We all took our seats. We started eating. "Y/n... Varun, how was our first class?" Jimin asked puting a smug smile on his face. Oh god, here he goes again! "It's quite good Jimin. What about you Taehyung?" Varun joined him. "Oh come on, stop teasing us. We just sat there speaking with each other." I sighed.

"I see," they both let out nodding amusingly. They will never gonna belive, will they? "What I see? I told you to shut up, didn't I?" She scolded Varun. We giggled. She looked so cute right now. Ouch! My heartuh!

Time skip (At boys dorm)

"Taehyung ah?" Jimin called as coming out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair with a towel. "Wae?" (Why) "Mind telling me what happened in that music room?" He brought it up again. "I already told you, we just sat there and sp-" "I didn't ask the lie man, The Truth!" he demanded. I sighed and told him everything that happened in the room. It's not completely a lie tho.

He had a very cheerful smile on his face. "So... My boy finally found his girl." He chimed. My gaze trailed to the white tile on the floor, while a sad smile aproched my lips. "What's with that reaction?" Jimin frowned.

"I really felt my heart healing whenever I'm with her, Jimin. I feel so light and happy whenever she's beside me. I feel safe and comforted in her arms. So comforting. I felt her care for me when she hugged me. When she cried covering her mouth, my heart literally broke. I feel like protecting her, keeping her in my arms safely, securely from all her sadness and danger. But-" My voice trailed. I breathed.

"I don't think I can do all these to her." I added. "What does it mean, Tae?" Jimin frowned deeper as his voice sounded confused and concerned. "Today, I thought I could tell my feelings to her. Even so, I'm not sure, to do so. However, that sure thing didn't stop me from doing it but the realisation, that she will not accept me, did." I gulped the lump in my throat.

"But why?" His voice softened. "Because I have been a playboy man, which good girl will accept me? She even witnessed it many times while I'm making out with other girls. I'm sure she has standards, Jimin. I don't think I can fit into it." I replied. My heart was aching just by the thought of losing her.

"Tae-" "But, I promised myself that I would never touch any girls when I realized...

I like Y/n.

I will not even touch her, without her permission." A lonely tear escaped from my eye.

"Taehyung ah... don't worry. I know, I may sound unsure to you but, Y/n will surely accept you. She will understand you. Nevertheless, everyone has their own reason for their bad habits, Tae and you regret it too. You realized that was wrong. Then why worry about it? Just tell her your feelings and promise that you won't do this anymore. Failing is better than not trying." He breathed. "She will trust you Taehyung, believe me." He paused. "If you give up like this, not only you will suffer, but she will too," He added.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, lifting my head up. "Yes, I saw the way she looked at you. She had genuine feelings in her eyes Taehyung. Trust me, your love will be accepted. Confess to her" he assured.

Should I?

Time skip (Next day)

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to the alarm as usual. I washed up and got ready for the class. I pouted looking at the mirror. "How many days will I have to wander with this bandage?" I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my bag and phone and I locked the door making my way to the class. I texted Varun to come to the cafeteria that I will be waiting for him.