Jealous (Ep.18)

He walked back to his dorm, so did I. While walking suddenly someone held me from back wrapping their hands around my small figure. I stood without moving.

I froze before my lips slowly curved up. "Baby.. I will miss you" he rasped as he buried his face into my neck. Oh my god his raspy voice and his breath on my neck, making me feel some weird sensitive feeling .

"Tae-taehyung.. we will see tomorrow morning. So go back to the dorm or else will be kicked out" I pivoted to him. He stood straight. He released his grasp on me and nodded, pouting. Ouch! My heart! Don't be so cute please! I tiptoed and pecked his pout. "Now go.. Tae, see you tomorrow" I smiled. "Bye.." he bit his lips smiling and jogged to his dorm.

I walked back to my dorm. I locked the door before I made my way to the mirror. Something that makes me smile so happily, feels like something was filling up my empty space in my heart. His love.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and removed my clothes and turned the warm shower on while the water soaking me completely.

I can't believe myself that I'm dating the guy who always annoyed me, who I always used to fight with. I already feel so connected towards him, in this one day.

Is this why people call love a miracle?

I never really imagined being in love with a person who didn't belong to our country. But as everyone says, Love has no boundaries. Love is just love. I smiled while his face appeared when I closed my eyes.

After washing up I did my routine and went to bed. I grabbed my phone rolling over the bed. He texted a goodnight message with kisses. I smiled seeing it and texted back. I put the phone on the bedside table and I slowly closed my eyes. After a long time I'm sleeping happily.

[Next day]

I woke up to my ringtone. I grabbed my phone and picked the call while still closing my eyes,

"Varun...I just now woke up... after getting ready I will call you" I rasped.

"Why do you always think of me as Varun?"

"Taehyung?" I flutter opened my eyes.

"Yeah, Taehyung." he uttered calmly yet madly.

"Tae... I'm sorry I didn't see the name."

"Whatever,"

"Tae... I'm sorryyy" I whined

"Okay.. I will wait in the old music room."

"Okay. I lov-"

He hung up before even hearing me fully. Somehow it made me upset. I sighed as I put down my phone and went to the washroom and did my routine.

After getting ready, I locked the door and walked to the music room. While walking I called Varun.

"Varun.. are you up?"

"Yes, I'm ready."

"I'm already walking to the music room, I will be waiting with Taehyung."

"Okay!"

He hung up the call. Meanwhile I reached the room. I pushed open the door as he stood there leaning on the piano looking at the phone. He turned his head to me. I smiled. But he just stared at me.

I walked near him "Hi baby" I leaned on the piano beside him. "Hi, shall we go?" He asked plainly. "Taehyung.." I called him. "What?" His cold stare hurts. Why is he behaving like this? It hurts. What's wrong?

"Why are you like this?" I frowned. "Like what?" He raised his eyebrows. I sighed heavily gazing away. "Why are you behaving like this Tae? Why are you rude?" My gaze feels heavy. "I'm not rude y/n.." he replied. "You're. See your poker face" I looked away madly.

"Hey guys!" Suddenly the door flung open. There stood Varun and Jimin in front of the door frame. We both looked at each other and went out of the room. "Hi" I pulled up a smile as I halted in front of them.

"Shall we go?" Varun asked. Nodding in response we made our way to class. I sat in a regular place. I turned my head to the boys expecting Taehyung to sit near me. But he gently nudged Varun to the front, gesturing him to sit and he sat behind me. I bit my lips, gazing away.

"Hey Taehyung, come sit with her," Varun puzzled as he stood near the bench. Being uncontrollable, I again looked back at Taehyung as his gaze fell at me. But soon averted to Varun and shook his head, "No... you sit there" he smiled. Feeling very turned back as my gaze fixed at the floor. Varun sat near me.

"What happened?" Varun asked, genuinely confused and worried. I smiled at him and shook my head. But he stared at me and Taehyung as his eyebrows knitted. Class started. The professor started the lesson, but I couldn't concentrate. My mind is occupied with thoughts.

Time skip

Class was over. The whole session we didn't open our mouths. Only Jimin was saying Taehyung something.

"Come let's go!" Jimin woke up from his seat. I woke up as well while Varun and Jimin stood there together, waiting for Taehyung. He slowly got up from his seat.

Jimin and Varun looked at us. "What?" I asked them. "Why are you guys like this?" Jimin asked. "Nothing, let's go," I uttered as I sauntered but I halted in mid way when Taehyung's voice was heard. "Nothing?" He asked. I pivoted to him.

"Then is there something? You're the one who said nothing in the morning, now what?" I controlled myself from letting out the emotions. "So if I say nothing, there is nothing?" His gaze got intense, so did his voice. "What do you mean?" I frowned, getting no clue from his senseless actions and words.

"Guys, you go to the cafeteria, we will be back soon," Taehyung briefed as he pulled me out of the class.

He took me to the same old music room and locked the door behind, while I stood there gazing at him. "So nothing?" He emphasized, while ambling towards me. "What do you mean by it, Taehyung?" I let out.

He just shorted the distance between us as he stared into my eyes. "Taehyung, stop being like this. You're the one who avoided me in the morning! Are you angry now that I said nothing?" I lashed out. "Yes, I did avoid you y/n, I'm mad at you," he revealed, as he halted inches away. "Why? That's what I'm trying to understand! What's wrong, why are you mad at me? What did I do? You- you hung up the phone even before I said something," Tears were verging.

"I'm mad because you always think of me as Varun. I feel... jealous y/n. This is not the first time in the cafeteria you thought of me as Varun and some other day too, I can't stand it okay, you are always thinking of me as some other man." he let out, while I just stared at him surprised.

He is jealous?

I sighed while he turned his head to look somewhere at the floor. I grabbed his collar as he faced me while I captured his lips in mine, kissing him with all my might. He caught off guard I know, but soon kissed me back as he wrapped his arms around my waist. My hands found their way to his neck wrapped around while I tiptoed, deepening the kiss.

I pulled away as my eyelids slowly opened and met his gaze. "If you're mad you better yell at me, don't avoid me Taehyung." My voice trailed as tears polled in the corner of my eyes. "Y/n..." He wiped my tears. I cried. "Hey baby, sorry... I'm sorry." he hugged me tightly. I cried silently on his shoulder, I don't know I was this weak for him. "Y/n.. please don't cry, I'm sorry" his voice is not normal.

I pulled away and looked at him. He is on the verge of crying, he trailed his gaze down "Taehyung... look at me" I wiped my tears and smiled, afraid that he would also cry. "I'm sorry baby" he grabbed my neck and kissed my lips, while his welled up tears touched my cheeks. I kissed him back.

TO BE CONTINUED-

Aw, tae baby is insecure!