Chapter 31(You)

RECAP,

Yn:Why,why do you always make trouble why,why can't you let me live happily.
There's nothing good in my life,because of you.why don't you just disappear.Its all your fault why your brothers always have to worry,it's your fault why eunwoo is a mess right now.
(She said pointing towards at the mirror at her reflection)

And..

......*CRASH*

RECAP END,

An POV,

You punched the wall with all your force which caus ethe glass of the washroom to break into pieces.
You took the medical kit and removed a small bandage and write 'You' on it and stick it on the broken mirror.

Yn:You are pathetic..

You started crying and went inside the shower and sat down supporting the wall and hugged your knee.

You were all drenched in the water.

BTS POV,

We were comforting Eunwoo,when we heard a loud voice of glass breaking,we looked at each other and recognised that the voice was from yn's room,we widened our eyes and ran towards her room.

Jin:YN OPEN THE DOOR!!!!

RM:YN!!!YN!!! OPEN IT!!!

We all banged on the door but nothing happened.

Suga:I will bring the key,

He ran towards his room,we kept banging.

JK:YN!!!DONT DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!

Tae:YN!!!

Suga came and insert the key and when we went in we saw there was no one in the room,we thaught to check her in the washroom,we banged on the door but it was locked from inside.

Suga:YN OPEN THE FUC*ING DOOR!!!.

JIN:YN!!.

RM:I think we should break it.

Jin:RM,JK break it.

The others went aside and they both pushed the door with there shoulders but nothing happened.

Jk:Hyung....1,2,3..

We pushed the door with the whole force and the door flung open and what we saw make our breath hitched,what we saw made all of us worried..

Jk:Yn..

He wispered..