Chapter 49(Importance)

Yn POV,

Jin:I got to know that you have became bold...

At this both me and eunwoo choked I chocked on my dessert and eunwoo on his water...

Me and eunwoo looked at each other and immigiatly glared at the person who was sitting beside me eating peacefully while smirking...

Suga:What is it,hyung?

Jin: Jungkook told-

Before he could complete someone's phone rang and it was non other than eunwoo's..

Eunwoo picked it up..

Eunwoo:Yes mom..

He said and looked at Jin oppa and oppa nodded so he went out to talk with her...

The whole time I was glaring at Jk,

Yn:Why did you tell them?I told you right don't tell them abt that right?Then why?

Jin:Yn it's fine-

Yn:No it's not fine oppa he will do whatever he want he told you only one thing did he tell you what he did?

I looked at him..

Me:Did you tell them what you did to IU?

Jk:Yn why are you bringing my topic in this matter?

He said glaring at me..

Me:Cause you braught our matter in here...

Jk:But it's not necessary to tell hyung-

Yn:Yes it is..

Jin:Jk what is yn talking abt?

Jk looked at Jin and gulped..

Yn:Tell now, tell why are you not telling did cat got your tounge?

Jk:Just Shut Up!! Yn!!

He shouted..

Yn:Why should I shut up I will tell you oppa,what he did there..

An POV,

Yn explained them what JK did while playing truth and dare..

Yn:And her condition was really serious she was having a trauma and this jerk pushed her..

Jk:Don't call me jerk yn!!

Yn:What will you do,huh?What will you do?

Now this fight was getting out of hand both of them stood up from there chairs and were fighting like dogs and cats...

Yn:It was all your fault Kook all yours she would have died because of you which boyfriend do this to there girlfriend,huh?You are a jerk and will always be a jerk-

Yn was tapping her fingure at his chest at every sentence...but JK got frsutrated and pushed her and something which he will regret it later or even forever...

He pushed yn which cause yn to fall backwards and behind her there were chairs on which they were sitting but Tae was fast enough to put his hand on her head causing any serious injury and leaving it behind what JK said next made all of them froze by what he just said..

JK:So what yn huh if I am not a good partner, the thing which is fine is I am better partner that you You are here dating eunwoo and there sticking with that seojoon, huh? You like to with others right?After somedays we will got to know by eunwoo that you were cheating on him and more than that we will get to know that YOU LOST YOUR FREAKING VIRGINITY ON TAHT SEOJOON,(Scoff)what a slu*ty sister-