Chapter 35(Stairs)

RECAP,

I moved back and back untill I hit the wall he came forward and swing his hand in air and

Me:AHHHHH!!!!!

JK:YN!!!!!

RECAP END.

-----++------

I woke up gasping for air.

It was a .......dream.

I was breathing heavily. Tears welled up in my eyes I looked around for kook but he was not here,I got down from the bed and ran towards the living room but there was no one,I heard some noices from kitchen I ran there and saw everyone kook was standing beside the corner fit and fine.
More tears came from my eyes.

Yoongi:Oh yn you are awa-

Before he could complete his sentence I ran towards kook and hugged him and started crying clutching his T-shirts.

JK:Yn-

Me:Why...w.hy wh.y did you do th.a.t why...wh.y d.id y.ou saved me?why?why?

I said hitting his chest.

JK POV,

We were here in the kitchen as Jin hyung and Suga Hyung were cooking while I was standing near the counter.

Suga:Oh yn you are awa-

I looked there and saw her eyes were red,but suddenly she ran towards me and hugged me,
I hugged her back everyone was soo confused what happened I thaught it was just she was hugging but when she started crying we got worried.

Me:Yn-

Yn:Why...w.hy wh.y did you do th.a.t why...wh.y d.id y.ou saved me?why?why?

What,when I saved her? What is she talking abt.

Yn:Kook..th.ere wa.s a cree.py ma.n on the do.or h.e came in and....and hurte..d you he was abt to hurt me bt...

She was panicking.

Me:YN I am fine see it was just a dream see your kookie is here.

I said carressing her hair.

She calmed down.

(I wish I have brother like JK)

It was serious matter but these two dumbheads started laughing.

Jimin:Haha yn a creepy man.

Jin:Yahhh it's serious stop laughing.

He said seriously,but they were trying not to laugh.

Yn broke the hug and ran towards jimin and tae hyung.

Yn:Yahhh why are you laughing?

They started running towards the living room when yn suddenly stopped and ran towards the vase which was in the living room.
Is she hitting them with that?

Tae:Hyung she is going to kill us save us she will throw it on us.

She took it and went towards the door and we followed her and saw she throw it and the vase broke into millions of pieces.

Jin:YAH YOU LITTLE BRAT,IT WAS MY FAVORITE VASE.

yn came towards us.

Yn:Oppa that man broke it and was abt to stab me we don't that shi- thing in our house.

She was about to curse when Jin hyung glare at her that's why she change it.

We all went inside and sat down in the living room.