Chapter 58(Fight)

I am sorry guys for the last chapter cause I wrote more in that but I don't know what happened so I will just start from where I ended..
And again I am sorry for that..

------++++-------

After dancing I was going towards my room when a door caught my attention it was the room which was locked from a lot of time and it was really in bad condition but now it was all poshed like it's a new one...I decided - to go and check it when I went towards the door I turned the doorknob but before I could open the door I was pushed away from the door and the push was soo hard that I stumbled back...

I looked to see Tae Oppa with an angry look..

Me:What happened Oppa?

Tae:Why did you opened the door?

Me:It was just strange that the door was too poshed than befor-

Tae: DON'T YOU KNOW TO NOT TOUCH SOMEONE'S THINGS?

YN POV,

I was abt to complete my sentence but oppa cutted it by shouting..

Me:Oppa why are you shouting? I was just-

Tae:BUT WHY DID YOU TOUCHED IT ,HUH?WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS YN?WHY DO YOU ALWAYS INTERFARE BTW US?ALWAYS CLINGY AND ANNOYING-

Me:OPPA STOP IT!!

Tae:DONT YOU DARE TO SHOUT AT ME YN!!

By all the shouting now all oppa were here..

Jin:SHUT UP,what is going on btw you guys?why are you shouting like animals?

Tae:Hyung she don't have any manners that not to touch anyone's thing but here she is manner less kid interfaring in our businesses..

Jin:Yn why did you entered there huh?don't you know not to touch someone's things?.

Me:But oppa I was getting bored at home I danced for a while then my eyes landed here so I decided to go in..

Tae:WHY?

Me:SO WHAT,CANT I GO I-

Jin:YN, DONT SHOUT AT HIM HE IS YOUR ELDER BROTHER..

Me:So can't you see he is also shouting at me,huh?

JK:Yn don't be a ungrateful bit*h and disobey Jin hyung..

RM:Yes kook is right,what are you doing just sitting at home doing nothing but he is the one who are earning for you,so that you can have everything you want,so taht theres nothing less for you..

Now I lost it,they were the only one who told me not to do a job and sit at home and now they are the only one who are saying that I am sitting and doing nothing?

Me:I was Not the one who said that I want to sit alone,yOu were the one who told me taht I should do nothing and Kook is also of my age then why can he JOIN the company and I can't?

Jk:Why are you jeoulous of that?

Me:SO WHAT IF I AM,YOU GUYS ARE LOCKING ME IN THIS BIG AS* HOUSE AND YOU GUYS ARE FUC*ING CONTROLLING M-

An POV,

Yn's face was turned to the left side and her hand on her left cheek which was burning red cause of a tight slap which landed on her cheek by non other than Suga..

Suga:Don't you dare curse at us yn did you get that,respect us we are not your fuc*ing servant to earn for you,ok? Mind your own business and stop being whole a*s annoying and Clingy Bitc* and go to your Fuc*ing room..

Yn didnt moved from he rface she was shocked that the person she loved the most was saying such things to her,Bitc*, Ungrateful,clingy,annoying...

Suga:GO!!

Yn flinched and whipped her tears harshly And ran towards her room...

Yn POV,

I ran towards my room while crying but on stairs I didn't see that there were more stairs which made my ankle twist and land on the ground with a loud thud...

I sat up on the ground and started crying loudly not because of the pain in my ankle but the pain in my heart which was caused by my own brothers..

I stopped crying and tried to stand up but I was not able to stand up I looked towards them but they all were just looking at me coldly,how can they?I stood up angrily...I looked around there was a vase I saw it kicked it with my whole force forgetting i was having ankle sprain..

I ignored the pain and went towards my room while sniffing..

An POV,

While all BTS were not even regretting what they just did..and abt eunwoo he was not present there cause he went on a business trip...

While yn went to her room and banged her door with a loud thud and slid down the door and hugged her legs and burried her head in her knees...

Yn POV,

How can they do this to there own sister...Ho..w?

My leg was hurting like hell...it was even bleeding...

I don't know when I fell asleep on the cold floor..

To BE CONTINUED....

-------+++--------

Hey guys,

I hope you liked it..

Vote and comment..

Byee,love you..

❤️❤️