HATE😔

Guys plss read this don't leave thinking that's it's not important plss plss read this....

*Sigh*

Guys this topic I really wanted to talk abt this but I didn't have guts to talk to you guys but now it's enough.....

So from some days I don't who it is but someone is really sending me hate comments in my personal Chats and even I am blocking him/Her it's again coming so he/she always says very means very bad abt my book....

They said that I don't know how to write and I am forcing you  guys by writing vote and comment for me and I will write your name in my next chapter...and I am greedy for those comments that's why writing your name so that's why from few days I am not writing the names of the first commenters....

And if you guys really think I don't deserve these comments plss don't comment...

And I am not saying everyone you all are really good but If only there is one bad comment too I really get involved in that comment and I don't concentrate on others comment cause it hurts me when one also don't like my book...

And if you guys think genuinely that I should continue this book plss tell  me cause I really feel bad when someone write bad comments on my personal Chats....

And why I didn't have guts to talk to you guys cause the hater said that I will write this to you guys as a chapter only for VIEWS....plss
I am not doing this for views...

I hope you guys understand me...

And I really love all of them who always support me and I will always love them too who dont like my book cause I don't like keeping grudges...

Bye guys...

Love you...