Chapter 61(Kai)

An POV,

Now it's been few days since yn's brothers has started regretting for what they did,but JK he is on his own saying she deserved that and eunwoo is also now back from his business trip and living with them again..

An:Jerk..(to JK)

All are apologising her but do you think yn will give them a fu*k,hell no..she just talk cheerfully with hobi only and abt others she just hmm or nod if they ask something..and yn just Ignore JK completely...

I think she is doing great by ignoring that jerk..

Yn POV,

I woke as today is my office,it's been few days I started going to the office and I am really really enjoying it...I really like to spend my time there...

Now I will get ready and come fast,plss wait..

I got freshed up and this is what I wore..

Guys is it ok for a secretary to wear this?

I wore it and went down only to see my brother's eating  there break fast yes they eat before me cause I told them that I will have my breakfast at my office..

Me:I am leaving..

Hobi:Byee yniee.

Me:Byee oppa..

I went to my office which is just beside seojoon oppa,I kept my bag there and took today's shedule and went towards oppa's office..

I was abt to knock on it  when I heard someone yelling,I think it's oppa's voice...

Without thinking twice I barged into the room only to see a girl and seojoon oppa..the girl was wearing a revealing means very revealing outfit..

Seojoon:JUST GET OUT!!

I flinched and turned around to exit the cabin...

I heard that girl scoff.

Seojoon:Not you yn Yahh you Bitc* get out..

I turned around to see that girl fuming in anger..

She turned around to leave she looked at me with rage and walked towards me..

???:Don't you know how to Knock Bitc*?

She said and Intentionally bumped my shoulder..which cause me to stumble and because of the stumbling it cause my heels to broke...and now I was on the ground..

Oppa ran towards me make me stand up..

Seojoon:Yn are you ok,I am really sorry for her behaviour..

Yn:I am fine oppa its ok,just my heels broke,I will go and wear it it's in my office..

Seojoon:No sit here I will bring it,ok?

I nodded .

Soon he  came back with my pair of low heels..