CHAPTER 6

Hi, please vote 'ALL' my chapters when you are online because if you vote being offline then no votes are received from you to this story. Hope you'll do the needful.

Nandini's POV

Here , everything is so new and beautiful yet faded and colourless for me

Here , everything is so new and beautiful yet faded and colourless for me. No matter what, its not my home. My loveing home. I'm missing my palace so much, and my dear father.....god knows how much grief he will be in??.....thinking about this I wiped my tears from my cheeks sitting alone in this guest's room..... and missing my girls dearly .......I absolutely have no clue, where are they ?

After coming here , I haven't seen him(King Siddharth)..well...thank god ....that was one big relief ...but this sweet relief of mine was short lived.... as he will be here at any moment now.

God .....why ? .....there is no need ....please make him forget that I am here... I don't want to meet him anymore....all I want dearly is to go back home to my father.

Last time in that tent, I only know how I tackled that situation when he was peeling me off with his question. I somehow struggled to make him believe that I'm a very ordinary ,poor girl. I go so nervous when he asks me anything.

God !! I am hating all this.
My thoughts were disturbed by sounds of loud and quick foot steps approaching towards this room. I immediately looked at the entrance and was stunned to see Siddharth Veer gushing inside like a tornado.

He just barged in without showing any tinch of chivalry or giving any prior intimation. Today his approach was unlike that day in the tent. There was something not right about him which raised the wave of anxiety within me.

Quickly rushing closer to me he just grabbed my left arm and darted his eyes to check something on it. His hold on my arm was tight but not hurting. Taken aback, I followed his sight only to find his eyes fixed on the mole of my upper arm.

Being extremely puzzled I looked up at him . I studied his eyes grew wide as if shocked , which only kept peircing the mole of my hand. He than suddenly darted his orbs to mine, unable to shake off his shock struck face.

I couldn't understand what was going on, then suddenly he released my hand, still looking at me being shocked with his mouth agape. Sensing his unsettled expressions on his face I sprang up on my feet.

He took few of his unsteady steps back as if he just found something heartbreaking and unbelievable in front of him which deeply shook his sane mind. But slowly, his features hardened as he looked at me with his dangerously narrow eyes.