CHAPTER 15

Nandini's POV

Ever since I have heard about Sudhas pregnancy I couldn't keep myself off, as it was extremely saddened me.

She is a good woman and had also secretly helped me many times in the past. My help to her is because of her recent loss, and all I want is, that she safely and happily deliver her baby and become a mother.

Sudha is a simple maid and her husband is a soldier of a low grade. Both of them work hard to make up to their livings, and may be due to that she had to work beyond her physical capabilities, which must have led to that.

Isn't its a king's duty to take care of his people and whoever is working for him ?? Siddharth Veer should do something for them.

Yes, ofcourse it is true that he hates me and does injustice and unfair things to me, but it will be extremely unfair of me to call him an unjust king because he is not .

I have always witnessed him as a considerate and a humble person who thinks and feels deeply for his people. I may never accept in front of anybody but deep down, the truth is Siddharth Veer is always a better King than my Father, the King of Shreemadpuri. Who ensured that I always remain away from his court meetings and decision makings. But somehow things doesn't remain hidden for long. I have witnessed my father's wrong doings which cannot be considered as ethical, but still he is my father and all I know that he is my only family and I love him very much.

Coming back to Sudha, after listening her story from Ushaji, I then and there decided to help her in whatever ways I could. I knew that I cannot do much for her and also there are high chances to put myself in a trouble, but still I cannot sit back and watch the show doing nothing.

It was just yesterday that I offered a little help to her, successfully without being caught by him, but I don't know how will I be able to pull that same thing, everyday.
As its morning now, I already have my plates full of pending work and I am trying hard to quickly finish them off to get to her.

" It has been so long, I have last seen my favourite flowers." said Siddharth Veer, looking at his own painting holding his hands behind his waist while I was lost working in the other corner of his massive room. I thought he was long gone for his daily court meetings but this man was still wandering around like a wicked ghost.

''And here comes another order from ' Hiss- High-Ness ' ." I murmured feeling absolutely frustrated to hear his voice. My face deadpan.

I instantly stopped my work and turned to look at him.
" So long ....?? Last week doesn't seems like 'so long' to me ?? " I said displaying grimace on my face.

He too turned himself to face me and smirked " I wish to see them again. Just don't decorate it in a pathetic way like last time you did. You have a very , BAD TASTE in it ." He stressed the last words ' bad taste'.

I gasped in shock to know about my beautiful decoration is noted to be a 'pathetic' one which caused me to roll my eyes angrily.
" Okay, YOUR HIGHNESS, as you say. " and gave him a fake smile mixed with irritation." So where are the flowers?? " I asked assuming that he already got them plucked by someone.

"I guess , they are on its branches. And Unless you get them, how am I going to see them." " Soooo go. Get them like last time you did." wearing a wicked smile on his face He said as if he only asked me to fetch a simple glass of water.

And with that, all of the memory of my horrible trip to that jungle gushed into my head.

"WHATTTT !!?? NO!! I will never go there again . If you are willing to kill me just do it but I - " I spoke in one breath but before I could finish, He cut me in the middle and calmly said