CHAPTER 29

Nandini's POV 

A girl has so many dreams and expectations for her most awaited day … " Her wedding day', as It's the most important day of her life where she is all excited and nervous while experiencing butterflies fluttering inside her stomach. She would always want to feel her every single moments before her wedding day with her near and dear once as after that, she will have to leave her father's home and spend rest of her life with her loving husband.

But here..... with me, … it's like all empty and colorless for me. It's like I am getting a bowl full of sweets with no sugar in it and my brain is busting out of numerous questions while uncertainties pops into my head.

It's Not even in a month or a week, it's just two days left for this meaningless wedding to happen. My level of restlessness is increasing by every passing moment.

I respect and understand Dhai Ma's concerned feelings for me, but why Siddharth Veer has even agreed to such a proposal ?? …. God knows what reasons he has of his own to unnecessarily tie up his knot with me.

It is not a child's play where things are made and broken easily at the same time, it's a question of our whole life.

“ No, No …. I should talk to Siddharth Veer right now without making any further delays.” I said to myself internally, pacing up and down in my room.

And hence wasting no more time, With a mindful of determination I set my way straight towards his room, but reaching there I found him nowhere. Asking a guard about his whereabouts, I came to know that he was gone to pay an emergency visit to a nearby area of his Kingdom and will be returning tomorrow.

Unable to speak to him. My restlessness knew no boundaries and was now added up with too much panic.

I, half-heartedly made my way back to my room as I didn't know what to do. For a moment, I thought of speaking to Dhai Ma regarding this, but even she will be not be able to do anything because it's only Siddharth Veer, who can change or take any decision and hence I have to directly talk to him, only …
And no matter what, I will anyhow surely talk to him tomorrow itself.

〰️〰️〰️

My night was passing by pacing up and down in my room while my mind drowned into unending thoughts of my sad and disappointing fate, where I am getting tied up with a man who will never love me in his life. Like any other girls, I too want a man who just loves me from the bottom of his heart, but I guess it's never going to happen with me.

Soon it was next day morning and when I woke up after my accidental late night sleep. I hurriedly completed my morning routine and hustled my way towards his room again.

After reaching there again, I found his room empty just like yesterday. I asked the guard who told that their King has already left for his courtroom meeting.

Oh NO !!  It's all because of my late night sleep .....for which I again missed my chance to talk to him.” I scolded myself internally, being furious about my stupidity.
I walked away from his room, but I stopped on my way and again returned back.

“ No, no...... this time I will not miss my chance to talk to him no matter what.”  I murmured to myself and decided to wait in his room until he's back.

I started to pace in his room, flowing in my worries while planning what to tell and request him to convince him to stop this wedding.

To pass my time, I checked every detail of his room during this span, again paced from left to right in the room. I went to the place where I used to sleep and did everything to pass my time in there, but the time was just not moving any faster like a laziest snail ever as Siddharth Veer took like forever to return back to his room.