CHAPTER 36

AFTER A MONTH ......

Siddharth's POV

I was blown by Nandini's beauty and sensuality which was way more than I have ever imagined in my thoughts....... well ...... these words are nothing in comparison to express what I felt for her.

I cannot believe that my meaningless life has taken such a beautiful turn. It has been already a month after our marriage and it's like a dream come true to wake up every morning, next to an impeccably gorgeous girl next to me on my bed.

Whenever I wake up and watch her sleep beside me, I once again feel like repeating everything from start whatever we did last night, before we fall asleep tangling our naked bodies with each other.

Our first night was beautiful and unforgettable, and it was way more than I have ever imagined in the swimming room when she was unaware about my feelings for her.

Her hesitations, her nervousness to watch me come closer to her, her trembles, her gasps while responding to my touch on her skin, our first kiss, my holds on her while feeling the warmth of her body, the tightness of her folds while she moaned and everything I did to her with her consent brings me a smile on my lips. It reminds me about the very reality of our pure bond and our very first moments spent together as husband and wife, which is not just any bizarre thought of my imagination.

First attempts of our sexual encounter during our first night was a little painful for her but later as those increased
between us, I was left blown by her confidence to do the same and begging me for more. And now It's unbearable for me to stay away from her. All I can say that I'm a blessed man to have a girl who was once a forbidden princess to me, and now I know her as My Queen.

It hurts me much to find her sad when she thinks about her father and feel guilty of whatever she did to him, to make him go. I can understand what she's going through, but unfortunately I cannot ease her pain about this. I wish if I could.

Despite of being a Princess she always sticks to the ground and she never fails to amaze me by her kindness and by her helping and loving nature. And biggest of all, was her decision to choose me. These all are the reasons for which I believe on her and respect her taken decisions.

After the long courtroom session, I am heading towards my room - oops !! .... did I say 'My' ...?? Because It is no more mine alone, Now it's officially OUR room and I'm always highly eager to see her.
Since our marriage we are desperately looking forward be with each other all the time.

It is already evening, and today I was unable to keep my word to have my lunch and spend my afternoon with her.

The moment I entered the room, I found A very familiar decoration of my favorite Plumeria flowers on the table, which is a signature decoration done by only Nandini . I looked around in the room, but I went disheartened to not find my beautiful angel in there.

"But where she is ??.." I wondered. This is the most hated feeling to not find my wife around me. No, I didn't had to search her around in this room, like I had to do it on my first night because I know it well now, that my dear wife is not shy on me anymore.

I instantly called upon a maid who appeared behind of me,
" Where is your Queen??" I asked.

" Your highness, she is in the poolroom. " she Informed, her voice coming from behind. Hearing this, I lifted my chin up in amusement and smirked to know my wife's location.