CHAPTER 11

Next day... King Siddharth's toops reached a new Kingdom of Siddharth's childhood friend Prince Surya Pratap Singh .

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

👆 Surya Pratap.

️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Siddharth's POV

We received a very grand welcome from my friend Surya Pratap and his family. Surya and I are very close buddies since childhood. We met today after a long gap due to my throne's responsibilities.

I had to take over my father's throne very soon at the age of 20 and now it has been four years that I never got time to pay him a visit nor was able to spend some quality time when he visited at my palace.

Recently he wanted to come to my Kingdom but that time I was already in the middle of my plan to conquer a little of Shreemadpuri, Nandini's Kingdom. So now, when I got his invitation for his birthday celebration, I couldn't just miss this opportunity.

"Hey Buuuddddyyyy...!!." He said cheerfully welcoming me with a big smile and both his hands wide open to hug me.

"Hey maaan !! .....been a long long time ....." I too said happily with the same gesture as his.

We gave a tight hug to each other as it did really felt good to meet a friend after a long time.

"Where have you been ...... KING SIDDHARTH VEER SINGH...?? " he said jokingly. I laughed a little and playfully patted him on his strong shoulder. He had a well built body , much like mine only his height a little shotter than me.
We were standing in his palace's entrance and so were my troops along with me. And so stood Nandini only a few feets away from us. She was holding a big fan in her hands as I had ordered her to fan me while travelling.

 She was holding a big fan in her hands as I had ordered her to fan me while travelling

While we were making our way in.
Surya stretched his arm over my shoulders and asked me in a sincere tone while looking back .
" Who's that girl in your troop...??"