CHAPTER 28

NOTE: I am not promoting any forced marriage or slavery in my story and I don't wish to hurt anyone's sentiments. Its nothing but just an Imaginary story.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰⚪⚪

Dhai Ma's POV

I can't explain that how much I enjoyed teasing Siddharth about his hidden feelings for Nandini . It just altogether took me back to my days when I use to tease my brother for his affair with my sister- in - law before their marriage.

It was so hard to control my laughter on his every reaction for those options which I gave him. I accidentally almost slipped a smile after hearing his reaction when I gave an opinion 'to let Nandini marry Surya Pratap'. Holy god !! He was so damn furious to hear that. I still can't stop myself from smiling while thinking about it.

Putting her in the dungeons and to get her married with Surya Pratap was nothing but just a bluff, except for the option to send her back to her father, which was an only genuine option among those three.

I am internally very sorry to do that to him, but it was equally necessary to make him speak out his mind as that was an only way for me to do so. I knew that without pointing out his fear of losing Nandini, he would never have expressed his emotions which he was hiding from me. At least by that way he spoke to me about it.

All I want is, him be happy for at least once in his life. For once in his life, let him have what he wants...... as he has lost so much in the past. I want to set him free from this godforsaken feeling of 'Revenge' which will do nothing good to him. I will do everything to give his true love to him even if she is Shaktinand's daughter, and deep down I know that they will do absolutely fine together.

After getting Siddharth's agreement on it, I am on my way towards Nandini as I have to talk to her about this marriage proposal. I will surely tell her that how much my son loves her.

But suddenly Siddharth's words rang into my ears of what he just told me some moment ago at my room this morning.
"You can talk to her about this marriage proposal, but I would request you Dhai Ma to please DO NOT tell her, what I actually feel for her."

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Nandini's POV

After the attack by that wretched human monster, I have been so disturbed that I don't really feel like talking to anyone. Dhai Ma had visited me twice to check up on me, as I can very well understand that she was feeling very concerned about everything and was equally sorry for what happened. She seems to be a nice lady with a fair heart. Siddharth Veer is so lucky to have someone like her in his life.

Ushaji told me that last night Siddharth Veer asked her about my well-being. She noticed that he was quite hesitant to enter in to see me, and for some reason he just walked off without meeting.

There are one type of men who are like Shamdev and sadly like my father who will go to any extent to get what they need; and at the same time also there are men like Siddharth Veer Singh and Shourya who are just ready with their swords to protect a woman's honor. The man whom I thought was a terrible monster was after all a kind savior who ended up doing justice to someone like me, the one who absolutely meant nothing to him. I feel bad to misjudge Siddharth Veer in the past.

Sitting in this room of the maid's quarter, I am looking at the wall and I'm trying hard to take my mind off what happened yesterday. At this point, I'd really wish to meet my friends. ........ or even Shourya's company would have been just fine, but sadly even he is also not around with whom I can share my pitiful condition. It has been so many days since we have met, I don't know, but sometimes I am really worried about his safety. I just hope that he is fine out there.

" Princess. ...you haven't had anything since yesterday. Please have some fruits at least ?? " Pleaded Ushaji who was looking sad and worried about me as she's trying her best not to leave me alone. I am glad that at least I have her around.

I looked at her, showing absolutely no interest to eat anything.
" No ..... Please. I don't want to." I spoke lifelessly while looking at my hand placed on my lap.

" You will go sick. Why don't you under--- " she stopped in the middle before completing her sentence as we both noticed Dhai Ma standing right at the door of this room.
" Madame. .... "Ushaji addressed Dhai Ma Bowing a bit.

Taking her slow step inside the room, Dhai Ma stood near me.

" I wish to speak to Nandini alone...... If you don't mind. " Dhai Ma in a very humble tone requested ushaji to leave us both alone.

" Yes..... sure...... " Ushaji walked out of the room.

I shifted a bit to sit a little properly, while Dhai Ma stepped a little closer to me and sat on the bed to face me.

" How are you today ?? " She asked with her eyes filled with motherly affection.

I smiled forcefully a bit and nodded
" Okay. ... Dhai Ma ..... I am good."
"The wound is fresh it will take some time to heal, my child ...... No matter how many times I say this, but I really am truly sorry about that incident." She spoke, lowering her eyes.

" Please ..... Dhai Ma... please don't say that. " I shook my head to stop her from apologizing to me repeatedly, as it was nowhere her fault.

" Nandini, I am a woman and I can understand what you are going through right now. An attack on a girl's honor and dignity shakes her from inside and so looking into this matter, I took an initiative and had requested Siddharth for your release and send you back to your father. But unfortunately, he is not ready to do so and....... as you are far from your father it is very much important that someone takes your responsibility to be your rightful protector."
" Hence, as there was no other choice left. I had proposed Siddharth to marry you and make you his queen."

Hearing this, I felt like a lightning struck on me. I looked at Dhai Ma with my eyes wide and my mouth agape as I completely lost my voice .

" .....and he has 'Accepted 'the proposal." She continued " The wedding will be after two days. " She added on to this sudden shock while my eyes grew even more wider after hearing it.

" I know that you are not ready for this but let me tell you.... that sometimes when life throws you in a weird circumstances like this ..... you have to only choose what is exactly right and best for you." She spoke.
"...... I am a very much a stranger to you, but I do mean well for you child ..... and this decision of marriage will only do good in terms of your safety."
Saying that Dhai Ma gently stroked my hair giving a small smile and walked out slowly.

I didn't had anything to say to Dhai Ma as right now, I was totally sucked away by my storms of thoughts which was gushing into my mind. I felt like I was walking into complete darkness where I am totally alone, and I have no other option but to just rely on my paths to take me to an unknown destination.

I didn't know what was right and what was wrong at this point of time..... but deep down I was 'Not okay' with this decision of marriage with a person who has never taken me more than an enemy daughter. And for whom I'm an only a perfect way to fulfil his revenge.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚪⚪

🧚‍♀️ : what Nandini is going to do next ?? Will Siddharth Veer stick to his decision to marry her until the end ?? Stay tuned for more.
What do you think about this chapter ??.... Do let me know in your comments
And to find out more LIKE my Story and FOLLOW me for more updates. 💋❤⚘

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪