Chp 8

Chp 8

.......

"She looks so sweet." A voice coos softly above me.

"Right? Till she wakes up and she's a total bitch again." Fizzarolli cracks. I smirk softly to myself as I slowly open my eyes.

"I heard that." I reach up and pinched his cheek. Fizzarolli yelps as he cover his face from my pinching fingers wrath. I sit up from the comfortable bed releasing a soft yawn.

"Awwww! She is so cute!! Like a kitten!" Asmodeus coos as he laid in front of us on his bed, his hands supporting his chin. I blush softly as I adjusted myself upright not sure how to gage this moment.

"Good morning Asmodeus." Weak. The large demon gives me finger waves as a large smile graces his face.

"Morning kitten. I'm sorry if we disturbed you." He apologizes.

"It's fine. Do any of you want breakfast? I can cook." I offer. Asmodeus and Fizz peek at each other before laughing. What's so funny?

"Oh n/n, We have people for that. Just call downstairs and the chef will make it." The jester informs coolly as he laid back on the cozy large pillow. Chef? I guess that make sense, they are the richest demons in the lust ring.

"Oh ok, cool." I respond flatly. I didn't know what to talk about.

"Also kitten Fizzy explain your concerns to me already. I am absolutely fine with not having a physical relationship if you are not ready. But I'll happy be your daddy~." My cheeks burned with color as my eyes widen. Ok. So this happening. I took a moment to compose myself as I clear my throat.

"Thank you. This is all so new to me and Ollie and I are...friends?" I ask trying to place a word for our situation.

"I like to think of it as relationship rehab. RR for short." Fizz says as he pokes between my eyes. I mean he's not wrong.

"Yeah that. We are still working out the kinks." Shit.

"Mhm I like to work out your ki-" I immediately shut him up by dragging his hat down over his eyes and shoving him hard on the bed.

"Is he always like this?" I ask Asmodeus. The large demon nods as he picks me.

"Kitten you have no idea." He answers as he led me to the bathroom so I can clean myself up.

"Hey wait for me!"

.........

A week has passed and I was having the time of my life! Fizz and Asmodeus have been wonderful to me. Fizzarolli took me on a couple of low key dates so the paparazzi didn't spot us. Asmodeus shower me with gifts from jewelry, shoes, food and clothes. I fucking love food! I have outfits for future dates with the two when we do announce the relationship. And When I had shows they both left me large bouquets of flowers with my favorite candy and champagne. The couple of times Blitz saw the gifts I lied and said they were from fans. I felt bad for lying to him but I wasn't ready for him to know just yet. Especially since he has been helping me with my new song. I was booked to sing in the gluttony ring and I needed to show a different side of me. Apparently To them I came off one diminished to those fools and I need to prove there's more underneath. He suggested to write about my break up with Fizzarolli and it just brought up old feelings. It was very difficult to write about it knowing how badly it hurt to be with him and then go back to his place. He's been helping work on it and he's been very supportive during my "trying times". Fuck I'm a bitch. The show is tomorrow night and I wanted it to be fucking over.

"N/n?" Fizzarolli calls out pulling me out my train of thought. Oh yeah I was watching a movie with him, we are at my apartment this time.

"You got real quiet, everything ok?" He asks softly as he rubs the knuckles on my hand. I nod as I lean my head on his chest.